VG 🪐 | 4

CLEOPATRA DILON ALI HOUSTON, TEXAS - SUNDAYCLEO's APARTMENT

CLEOPATRA DILON ALI
HOUSTON, TEXAS - SUNDAY
CLEO's APARTMENT

"Tomorrow I'm auditioning to become a stripper." Cleo joked with her sisters as they watched her change into floss on their group facetime call.

"Girl what the fuck you doing that fa?" Lotus asked becoming concerned.

"You need money that bad?" Femi asked putting her head into the camera.

"You guys don't think I'll be a great stripper?" Cleo asked as she turned around showing the back of her floss.

"A cheap one." Lotus said as she sipped on her pina colada.

"Wow, y'all don't believe in me?" Cleo asked her sisters reacting in disappointment.

"I feel like you're begging for attention." Lotus shrugged, "Fuck you gone be a stripper for? You just appeared inna music video with Rihanna.."

"Doesn't mean all my ends are met." Cleo mumbled rolling her eyes at her bossy older sister.

"Cleo you're not being logical." Femi said mediating between her two sisters, "If ends aren't meeting then you should've said something to us."

Cleo didn't want to say anything to them. She wanted to go about things her way, and on her own. She couldn't live in her sisters shadows forever.

"You not finna be dancing on nobody pole when you got celebrities for siblings." Lotus sternly stated to her sister, "You better act like you got some fucking sense Cleo."

"You sound just like your mother." Cleo spat with a deep sigh.

"Unlike your mother Cleo, I won't allow my daughter to embarrass herself. It's better shit out there to do besides being a stripper." Lotus said, "Like I said you're desperate for attention, you got your own boutique.. ends are being met you just being greedy."

"You swear you know every fucking thing." Cleo rolled her eyes once again.

"Am I not a shareholder of your business? Do I not get business reports of your expenses? Do I not know how much revenue you bring in on a daily? Let's not play stupid Cleopatra." Lotus snapped at her sister.

Femi rubbed her temples, "I'm with Lotus on this one. You can't just go out and be a stripper because you want to. You have an reputation to uphold. Let's get a grip okay?"

"It's was a fucking joke." Cleo said pandering with her hands. It wasn't, she just needed her sisters approval. Without it, she couldn't do anything at all.

"Cleo I love you, but you need to find a better outlet." Lotus said, "Call me back when you found something your actually passionate about otay?"

"Shut up." Cleo flicked her sister off. Lotus face disappeared from the group facetime. Femi looked at her sister through the camera.