Hello

As mentioned in the story, I will be posting the designs and information of the characters and/or the story here. Here are things to be aware of...

First of all, I dunno if it will be drawn on paper or digital since I'm not the best at drawing digital art.

Two, I tend to procrastinate on drawings especially when posting them so this will be slow, so, please be patient with me.

Three, just as a side note, I'm still struggling with character designs of those who were already introduced/mentioned in the story, so those might take longer to post.

Four, headcanons, information, and backstories of OCs and other existing cookie characters will be added here. Possibly story details.

And finally, five, I might have misspellings/grammar mistakes/typos. I might just post random things/possibly art dumps as well because I don't know what else to do here. Plus I'm aware that I don't post much on TikTok or other social media platforms. That's because I'm not used to that.

If you have any questions for me about the story or about the characters/or to themselves, you are free to ask here! If you don't like an idea or any of my ideas and/or headcanons, please don't complain or hate, I wouldn't really want to deal with any arguments, I'm not that type of person to argue. If you don't like it, you don't like it.

Thank you all for the support and I do hope you have a wonderful day!

Yours truly,
Moony