Realm of Apathy Update: My Thoughths

Caramel Arrow is my favorite character, Devistersssss why did you have to make Mystic Flour Thanos Snap her into flourrrrrr whyyyyy

Anyway, I understand that they did this to have the story make sense of what Mystic Flour will do to Dark Cacao. From my guess, from what the dumpling kings were meant to do, I'm guessing Mystic Flour is going to make Dark Cacao face his griefs and such.

Examples being-
     • The betrayal, banishment/loss of his son. He was betrayed by his own son, Dark Choco, nearly killed twice (Still question how the old man is alive), and no longer has an heir to the throne.
     • His kingdom being endangered from the licorice seas, and almost lost his power by Dark Enchantress through the Cookies of Darkness.
     • Taking it years back, the loss of his closest friends during the Dark Flour War, including the fact he believed some of them being dead.
     • His kingdom being hit with a terrible plague called White Ailment, because Mystic Flour wants the said other half of the soul jam.
     • Losing more than half of his army when heading to beast yeast through the flour fog
     • Being betrayed by Cloud Haetae right after gaining trust during the whole tour of the temple of Mystic Flour
    • Having the remaining four soldiers of his army being literally Thanos Snapped into flour (Still upset they had to kill off Caramel Arrow)

And that's all I can think of right now. There might be more from his past he may have went through. Maybe all that I stated was all that happened to him? I don't know, don't have the best memory. I feel that Mystic Flour is going to make Dark Cacao learn how to let go of his grief or something in order to try and convince him of her main thing about 'Apathy'. I'm just hoping the army returns because I don't know how to feel if Caramel Arrow remains dead for the rest of the game story. What shocks me most is how they actually made Dark Cacao cry. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check his new story sprites.

Anyway, Mystic Flour gives off an eerie vibe, which I guess makes sense. Her becoming a spider was crazy, but I liked the concept they did.Though, I'm sure like Shadow Milk with Pure Vanilla, she is going to continue to torture Dark Cacao. I swear all the Ancient Heroes will go insane by the end of this beast debacle. Pure Vanilla already looking crazy to the others since he hears voices in his head, and his response is to yell out loud. Don't know how Dark Cacao will handle this.

Cloud Haetae Cookie. Well so before I saw the story, my thoughts are, they're a cute cookie. I saw post and videos and such where people hate the cookie. Got me curious. When I showed my friends, they said Cloud Haetae looks cute, but would cause chaos, which I agree. After I saw the story, now I understand why there are people who hate them. The betrayal to the death of the army is just insane. I still think they're cute, but I just think that the twist of their betrayal just adds seasoning to the story of the update.

The end scene of the trailer, where Dark Choco appears, not sure what he will do exactly, but if he goes to beast yeast, I'm questioning how he got there in the first place. That's all I'm saying.

Now, the relationship between Caramel and Crunchy. I fucking swear they act like siblings. Wont ever change my mind. Seen others say it too. I'm sure you all can agree. They acted like siblings the entire story of the new update. If you haven't seen it, go and check it out. Am I wrong? Thought the last few scenes, where they were becoming flour, that scene where they basically died, just... why did they have to kill them :(

That's all I've got for now. Can't wait for the second part of the update. Thank you for reading these of mine thoughts of the new update!

Yours Truly,

Moony ☾