Cookie Run New Update Postponed

Alright... alright... it's not surprising that this happened I guess. But like. Why is everyone hating so much on this new update?? I mean, I know why, with them adding a new rarity and all just to add a cookie that already exists but 'better', but come on. Causing them to postpone it?? Let's back track here starting with that new rarity

The Ancient+ rarity:
I thought it was going to be Awakened or Awakened Ancient/Hero or something. But Ancient+ plus?? I'm not mad at that, I actually find it funny. It just sounds like a subscription to upgrade your ancient or something. Or just something like Disney+ at this point. I'm just confused yet finding this funny. Anyway, besides the name of it, I get it. People don't want to try and get Dark Cacao again while going through the struggles of tying to get such a rare cookie. I understand that. Hell, I still can't even get elder faerie or shining glitter or a beast cookie. But still, I'm not going to complain about a new rarity. I'm guessing devsisters are doing this to be able to add this new system they created for the beast cookies with the star upgrade, the more designed the character looks to be placed on these Awakened ancients to have that same affect. It would be difficult to do that with the current ancient rarity. BUT COME ON PEOPLE. Spamming in the discord chat, people complain through social media or just complaining about it in general so much just to have the entire update postponed?? In my opinion, I don't even care about this new rarity. I was upset at first, but not that upset. Now I just say "okay new rarity? I don't see the point of it, but okay, you do that devsisters".

I'm not exactly to sure if that's the only thing people are complaining about, i don't really check social media for these types of things or yeah. I just heard through what I use such as discord YouTube and sometimes TikTok and through my sister. So I do know this new rarity is the main issues for many.

In my opinion...

I don't care about this new rarity! I stated this before! It's just a rarity! A gatcha game is bound to have many rarities! I mean, yeah I'm still upset they didn't put snapdragon as a dragon rarity even if they are literally a dra gon, but I can understand the reasoning. Now I don't care about that as much. I thought about the reasoning why devsisters are adding a new rarity, alright I see it, needing to program a new rarity for the ancients to be able to add the system they have with upgrading stars with the beast cookies. In my opinion, again, I don't care if it's a new rarity, I just like the design of it, especially the dragons part of it.

What I care about in this update is the storyyyyy. I wanna know if Dark Cacao figures all this ouuut. Everyone gonna die but does Dark Cacao somehow revive them all??? I wanna know the interactions with Dark Cacao meeting Peachblossom (which I was surprised that was a man). Does Dark Choco come to interact in the story?? What roll does he play??? Does the army come back to life?? The cream wolves?? Does Mystic flour make Dark Cacao go through his griefs to try and teach him not to care anymore?? I wanna knowwww if Caramel Arrow gets reviveeeedd!!! I wanna know if she livvvess!!! I need to know if she lives!!! Why did people have to complain so much to have this update postponnneed. I just wanna know if the Caramel Arrow lives... :c