Beast Yeast Thoughts

So basically this is just my thoughts about the trailer of the Beast Yeast update.

There were five heroes before the Five Ancient Heroes themselves????!!!???!

That wasn't really expected in my opinion, but it just makes the whole Cookie Run: Kingdom story more interesting.

Most of the time, right after the Golden City update, I kept telling my sister that Pure Vanilla and Gingerbrave and his friends are heading to Beast Yeast in the airships and at some point going to crash maybe in some island. I was partially correct I guess 😭.

I just feel that once Pure Vanilla hears about the Five Fallen/Failed Heroes (I'm just gonna call them this for now), he's going to be paranoid during most of the adventure while also trying to figure out how to stop Dark Enchantress, and maybe get White Lily back? Don't know how he will figure that out, but I'm sure he would be determined to.

I think, and this is what I think will happen, from what I've seen on the Beast Yeast Update trailer and the Beast Yeast Expedition website thing, The airship will crash by, what the website says, by a Jelly Squid. They crash their airship on the Beast Yeast lands, possibly lost in some dangerous woods/forest, but also discovering the Faerie Kingdom where they meet the Faerie Cookies and all that. They then hear about the Silver Tree story or something, and at some point, since one of the Fallen Heroes had carried the same soul jam Pure Vanilla currently has, I believe Pure Vanilla will sense something when near the Silver Tree (Since from the trailer, it seems that the Five Fallen Heroes were locked away near where the Silver Tree had grew). Maybe even the Fallen Hero that once carried the soul jam Pure Vanilla has, he might try communicating to the Ancient Hero through the soul jam and try to manipulate him to free them. (I say this because in the trailer, whoever had the Blue Soul Jam, they seemed to be a manipulative cookie to take/cause what they want to please them in anyway possible).

That's all I can think of for now. I can't guarantee it's what will happen, it's all just a guess based of what I've seen. But this is getting interesting with Five Fallen/Failed Heroes' story showing up into the game.
———
Anyway, and update I guess:

• I'm working on finishing up Cappuccino Cookie's information thing.
• After that, I'ma work on info chapter of head canons for a canon Cookie Run character in the story.
• I've been trying to finish up the next chapter but I'm sick and too tired to do so right now. But don't worry, I'm gonna finsih it to post next month.
• And I've been thinking about making other stories other than "Friends Courage Frauds and Fears". Most likely still going to be Cookie Run related, since I feel more comfortable with doing that. But I don't know, it's still a maybe for now since I don't want to work on multiple stories at once.
———
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Yours truly,

Moony