Chapter 6

Ritika's pov:

In his arms, I felt a sense of security and warmth that I hadn't felt in a long time.

My tears were a mix of relief, gratitude, and a bit of fear for the vulnerability I was displaying.

But with Rohan, it felt right to let my guard down. He held me as if I were precious, and in that moment, I realized how much he cared. His comforting words and gentle kiss on my forehead reassured me that I wasn't alone anymore.

In that embrace, time seemed to stand still. It was as if the world outside had faded away, leaving just the two of us in this cocoon of solace.

I felt a rush of emotions, a blend of happiness and contentment, knowing that I had someone who genuinely cared about me.

With Rohan, I found a sanctuary, a place where I could be myself without any judgment.

And as I clung to him, I made a silent promise to myself - to embrace this newfound love and cherish every moment of happiness he brought into my life.

Silently understanding my need for space, Rohan accompanied me back to my house.

At the doorstep, he pulled me into a warm embrace, a gesture that spoke volumes without any words.

In that hug, I felt his genuine care and support, and as he bid me goodbye, I knew I had found someone truly special.

The memory of his comforting embrace stayed with me, reminding me that I was not alone in this journey of healing and love.

Sitting in the quiet solitude beneath my bed, I allowed myself to silently sob, my mind replaying the painful memories of my father's last moments and the traumas that had haunted my life, leading me down a path of anxiety and despair.

The difficulties I faced after my father's death are too painful to put into words.

I hadn't shared these experiences with anyone, not even Sia. The thought of confiding in Rohan, of laying bare my vulnerabilities, was both terrifying and liberating.

I longed for his acceptance, to be embraced despite my scars. 

It was a battle within me, a struggle between the need to be loved for who I was and the fear of being abandoned once my truth was revealed.

I couldn't let him  look my  broken soul today but I am sure I am gonna let him see everything that comes with me.

When i was engrossed in my thoughts my phone notified me of rohan's text and it says like, " Hello Riti, I know you have a lot going on inside you from you past or your present or the fear to look for your future but trust me I won't judge for anything you do because I know you are so precious and you haven't done anything wrong, the vulnerability you feel upon yourself of not being loved my anyone is just because you are not letting yourself move on and you are not letting anyone help you join the broken and scattered soul within you but I promise if you let me be that person I would make you love yourself and love everyone around you ."

"I haven't known you much but I will accept for whoever you are your past your present and your future everything comes with you and I will cherish every part of you , I think I already started liking you or you can say I am being obsessed with you." Rohan's next text arrived and I think no-one could be this perfect like Rohan.

Rohan's words filled my heart with a mix of emotions, ranging from warmth to disbelief.

His unconditional acceptance and genuine affection were like a balm to my wounded soul.