Lost soul

Cold...so cold it's like a blizzard here where even am I it's like I'm in a temple...it feels so familiar but it doesn't at the same time. As when looking around he can see someone he has never seen before in his entire life.

???: Oh guess I'll put you down myself after all I wasn't paid for nothing.

As whoever this was pulled a sword from this slug like creature on his shoulders and would rush at the man confusing him as soon as the man made contact with him it all faded to dark.

Timeskip
???: Hey guys you wanna check that spooky graveyard I've heard people died there!

???: What no way why would be do something like that I don't wanna die Eris!

???: It does sound like fun Eris I wouldn't mind joining.

Eris: See I knew you would love to go jack and don't be such a wuss Patrick it's just checking the place out!

Patrick: Yeah I know but you don't know what could happen we could die like those other kids!

Jack: That could be true Patrick but remember there just scary stores like myths.

Eris: Yeah Patrick don't chicken out!

Patrick: Alright I'll go only for a little bit.

Eris: Theres the Patrick I know.

As time would pass on as the beautiful sun would slowly die down to where it was pitch black the only light being from the moon as it shined bright on the graveyard and the three high schoolers.

Patrick: Hey you guys sure we should be doing this isn't this kinda sketchy?

Eris: Well yeah but this is what makes it fun and exciting!

Jack: It's fine Patrick only for a little bit then you can leave.

Eris: Cone on guys let's goo explore the unexplored!

As all three entered the graveyard as they were exploring someone could be seen in the background causing Patrick to turn around fast.

Patrick: Did you guys hear that?

Eris: I didn't why?

Jack: Same with me are you ok Patrick?

Patrick: Im getting out of here I don't like this!

As Patrick ran away as far as he could he could see the entrance is was a couple feet forward before we switched back to Eris and Jack.

Eris: Man I thought this would be way more cooler and see more scarier things today this was terrible we didn't even get to see a skeleton!

Jack: I know Eris but there was nothing we could have done this was just very unfortunate we best be heading back now.

Eris: Already! Fine!

As the two walked Eris couldn't help but notice a couple of red stains on the floor that they didn't see before which got her excited!

Eris: Hey look Jack we didn't see these last time now things are getting spooky let's follow the trail and see what's in store for us!

Jack: Sure I don't care let's go.

As the two followed the trail which led them straight to a dead end wall as the two looked around the trailer ended right there which pissed off eris.

Eris: Dammit the trail ends here! That's not fair at all!

Jack: Well I guess this trail was just a waste of time man I could've been home by now.

Eris: Yeah but we could've foun-

Eris stopped talking as the sight before here terrified here she froze on the spot see the trail they were following the whole time was the trail of their best friend Patrick causes her to scream and causing Jack to look up and see his friend hanged by his on intestines with a missing arm and a leg.