Y/n Vs Jogo Vs Sukuna Small rework

Sorry Wattpad took down this chapter for some reason I don't know why but when I thought more on it I like the idea of doing almost like a rework of this like the Mahoraga vs sukuna blue ray thingy so here it is sorry I should pay attention more but I still don't know why they took down this chapter but enjoy everyone!
———
As I kept walking forward before my walking would turn to jogging then to sprinting.

Y/n: I have to hurry up now I can already tell the two of them are fighting.

As y/n was sprinting heading towards Sukuna and Jogo he could hear explosions and Sukunas laughter even from where he was out as y/n could see the two curses fighting it out as y/n would jump out the building catching Sukunas attention.

Y/n: Cursed technique: Lighting spears of heaven .

As four spears made of lighting would fly at the two curses two spears heading straight for Jogos head and stomach with the other two going straight for Sukunas head. The would cause Jogo to get hit in the stomach but dodge the one going to his head as Sukuna would simply catch both of them shocking y/n.

Sukuna: Now this is getting interesting!

As Jogo would aim his hand at the y/n and Sukuna shooting fire at the two causing Sukuna to dodge before crashing inside of a building slowly walking like nothings happening as y/n would be force to deflect the fire coating his katana in cursed energy so it wouldn't get damaged.

Y/n: Damn two curses special grade intact this could be quite annoying.

As Sukuna would jump out of the building meeting face to face with Jogo with Jogo throwing a fist and Sukuna simply catching them before cutting both his hands off and flinging Jogo into a building as soon as Jogo landed he looked up immediately getting his head smashed into the ground as Jogo would fly up out of the ground clearly angry before getting kicked straight in the face by non other than y/n causing Jogo to hit the ground bouncing and hitting his back onto a car.

As Jogo would cause the ground to erupt into flaming causes y/n to jump to get high ground as Sukuna simply stood in it forcing it back like nothing dodging everything thrown at him with easy.

Y/n: Damnit this is gonna start getting annoying!
I need to stop jogo he's causing to much damage!

As y/n would rush down Jogo jumping from building to building every single one of them crumbling under jogos fire more like lava. As y/n finally got face to face with Jogo slashing at Jogo causing Jogo to dodge but as Jogo dodged his face came in direct contact with y/n foot as y/n launch Jogo away before suddenly get hit straight in the back causing blood to fly out of y/n's mouth.

Y/n: (Damnit he caught me off guard I was too busy trying to take down Jogo)

Before y/n could counter Sukuna hit him with both hands causing him to be sent straight to the ground concrete being flung everywhere as Jogo got back into the fight sending two buildings straight at Sukuna with Sukuna cutting them in half and coming out like he was a god. Immediately slamming his fist into jogos stomach sending him in a building sukuna closely following punching and kicking Jogo causing Jogo to fly out.

Jogo:( I knew there was a difference in our strength but to such a great extent!)

As Sukuna grabbed jogos face as the two started to fall down as sukuna would face plant Jogo straight into a building as y/n just started to get back up and straight wall hopping from building to building catching Sukuna slamming Jogo straight into the ground. As Jogo tried putting back his lower jaw his purple blood spilling on the ground.

Sukuna: Ha the moonlight illuminated I can see how pathetic you really are come now you mustn't stop trying I'll play with you again and again until I tire of this!!!