Change

Nanami: Geto's involved somehow even if he is a fake.

???- One thing is certain I'd be happy to toast on the fall of the gojos clan once and fall.

Maki: Go home now if you not going to help and nanami how can you let this man join us it's obvious he's not on our side!

Y/n: I am on your side! I wasn't myself before that's it sorry if I did something to you it's not my fault you know.

Nanami: No more arguing we got a job to do.

???- Go home that's what you want? that's what you should do maki don't you agree grade one sorcerer nanami?

Nanami: maki you should do what he says he knows what he's talking about.

Maki: I'll be far more useful than that drunker I can assure you.

Nanami: Have you really be drinking?

???- here and there!

Nanami: (This isn't going to end well)

As a clock could been seen ticking as everyone would feel a pressure running down the stairs and stopping everyone getting their weapons ready as a squid would come out of the corner as the random guy would appear next to the squid punching him.

???- Not to bad for an old drunker huh tell how many people have you eaten?

Y/n: Jesus that's a lot of corpses.

As the squid would trans form sending water everywhere causing everyone to try and get to high ground as the squid would simply floats.

???- Don't call me cursed spirt I am Dagon, Hanami jogo and Mahito too. All of us have our own names!

As the squid would get countered attacked by nanami causing him to fall down as maki would try to slash at Dagon with Dagon catching the blade and the mysterious drunker being right behind Dagon and throwing him away and Nanami jumping down and slashing at Dagon causing Dagon to struggle as Dagon would go to attack Nanami y/n would come in and kick Dagon straight to the ground.

Y/n: You know he doesn't seem that strong.

Nanami: (No damage? It's like he has infinite hp.)

As Dagon would walk towards the drunker sorcerer.

Maki: (Shit if it wasn't for that old man I would've die how humiliating.)

Y/n: It's fine maki after all we get stronger at our own paces.

Maki: I didn't ask you.

???- Water barrier technique huh that's easy kill you quickly before you can use your technique!

As everyone would rush him causing Dagon to send everyone back and start floating before the drunker sorcerer would punch him downwards.

Dagon: I can't use my techniques it's because of this old man!

As every time Dagon try using a technique he would easily get counter by the man over and over again resulting in Dagon hitting the ground every time.

Y/n: Hey Naobito save some for the rest of us!

As Dagon would get punched in the stomach but then everyone would be in a new place a beach with palm trees everywhere a perfectly lit sky and warm sand with glistening water.

Y/n: Did he just get us in his domain?

As nanami and maki would randomly spill blood as a fish shikigami that attacked them would slowly fade away as we would switch back to y/n and naobito.