Shibuya

Alright so the both veils have been dropped down that Geto guy is really helpful luckily finding gojo shouldn't be too hard after all their calling for him specifically which is perfect man but there's just to many people here.

Jogo: Hey you paying attention!

Y/n:Huh...Me?

Jogo: Yes you the plan for gojo you know what to do don't you?

Y/n: Of course I do I'm not just some dumbass.

As y/n would sit with jogo Hanami and some random guy he doesn't even know sitting their waiting for Gojo you would expect a man as strong as Gojo to you know not be late but apparently he's late to everything evening saving innocent people.

Y/n: You guys get comfortable this might take a while.

As y/n would take a little nap with the rest standing and waiting as Gojo as Gojo would basically float around the place before finding them as he would descend downwards before meeting the four with y/n being sound asleep as jogo would give his villainous monologue as some random civilians would fall to where Gojo is as jogo would charge at him while also taking and burning any civilians in his path as the screams woke up y/n.

Y/n: Getting started already huh would've like more sleep!

As the three others with y/n would attack gojo as jogo and hanami would throw a punch together as both of their fists would start to slow down with the both of them pushing as hard as they can before yelling.

Jogo/Hanami: Domain amplification!

As both of the cursed spirits would use two hands to try and reach Gojo as they would slowly start to close in on him with Gojo deciding to teleport away as the two cursed spirits would collide with each other before looking around for Gojo as he would be standing on the railing.

Gojo: Domain amplification that's new didn't expect to see that happen.

Jogo: I thought I told you to stop running or do I have to keep killing innocent people!

Gojo: I can't believe it!

Jogo: Here come the excuses!

Gojo: No seriously I can't believe you actually thought you could fight me.

As gojo would pull down his blindfold staring at the two cursed sprits with killing intent as he would drop from the railing.

Gojo: Hey weed head this would be the third time I've seen you right then I'll kill you first and no running alright!

As Gojo would twist off jogo arm before sending him flying him back as jogo would regrow his arm and start running as Hanami would start summing roots from the ground and sending they straight at Gojo as Gojo would effortlessly dodge every attack before grabbing Hanami branch eyes.

Gojo: These are you weaks spots right?!

As Gojo would pull on them ripping them straight out of Hanami head as the other guy from before would attack Gojo with a blood like attack before it was stopped by Gojo infinity as the lights would flicker off as the two cursed spirts would throw punches again but they would be stopped by Gojo infinity as Gojo would expanse it's range causing jogo to fly back and forth hanami to hit the wall as Gojo infinity would keep hitting Hanami.

Hanami: Come on y/n help me please dammit!

As gojo would look at y/n seeing if he was going to help Hanami or not as gojo eyes would widen by what y/n said.

Y/n:No I don't think I will!

As a dark smile would appear on your y/n's face as he would stare at gojo with no intention of saving Hanami.