Taisho era secret part 16

This taisho era secret is a bonus chapter about what happened just as Daki left with the owner of the kyogoku house because i think the main chapter is getting too long.

3RD PERSON POV

Just as Rimuru stepped in the kyogoku house, she sensed the pressence of a powerful demon and warned Zenitsu. 

Rimuru is currently cooking dinner to earn the trust of everyone in the house.

Girl 1: Wow, shizue, this is delicious!

Girl 2: Yeah, you're really good!

Rimuru: Oh, this is just something I whipped up on the spot. It's no big deal

As Rimuru is giving the next batch theirs, Rimuru felt the pressence of another person, a human had gotten close to Daki.

Rimuru: (This is bad. Whoever just approached that demon is in trouble)

Rimuru: Excuse me, girls, but I want to check on my friend

Girl 3: Sure

Rimuru left the dining hall and proceeded to go to the second floor to find out the room where Daki was staying in.

Rimuru: (If i were a demon, I'd probably go to the room where the sun won't reach)

Just a Rimuru got close, she sensed thay the demon and the person had suddenly left the building and began moving through the air.

Rimuru: (crap! I got to save that person!)

Rimuru put on her mask and hurried to the front door.

As she quickly moved through the halls, a girl who was admiring Zenitsu's performance had noticed her.

Girl 4: You're shizue, right?

Rimuru stopped and looked at the girl. 

Rimuru: Yes, that's me

girl 3: Where are you going?

Rimuru: Just... out for a walk

girl 4: Well, be careful

Rimuru: Don't worry, i will

After the small exchange, Rimuru got outside the establishment and ran after Daki. 

Once Rimuru had gotten close, she saw the owner of the kyogoku house falling from the sky.

Rimuru took a deep breath and quickly caught the woman before she reached the ground.

Rimuru then began running through the rooftop so fast that no one had noticed her and the woman, as screams filled the air about a knife falling from the sky.

Owner: W-who are you!? Where are you taking me?!

Rimuru: Please calm down! I'm taking you somewhere safe

Owner: Wait, that voice?! Shizue!?

Rimuru: yes its me

Just as Rimuru is wondering where to take the woman Raphael had appeared and is following them.

Raphael: mistress, i have returned 

Owner: (th-that crow is talking!?)

Rimuru: glad to see you Raphael. But I need a favor, do you know a safe place to take this woman?

Raphael: yes. I could think of a few, I suggest you take her to the nearby wisteria house

Rimuru: (oh, duh! That's the safest place for her to be)

Raphael: I shall go ahead and inform the house of her arrival 

Rimuru: thanks alot for the help

After a while Rimuru had dropped of the woman.

Owner: shizue, can you tell me who you are and what exactly is going on?

Rimuru: Oh, uh...

Just as Rimuru is about to think of a explanation, Raphael perched on her shoulder. 

Raphael: suggestion, I recommend that mistress should return to the kyogoku house before anyone becomes suspicious. I shall handle the explanation 

Rimuru: *nod* I'm counting on you

Just as Rimuru left, Raphael began explaining to the owner about the demon slayer corps, about Rimuru and zenitsu and why they are in the entertainment district. 

The owner couldn't believe everything thay had happened but decided to put her trust in Rimuru to kill the demon.