Taisho era secret part 18

With the mist hashira's help through sparring matches, Rimuru developed Storm Breathing by combining multiple breathing styles (water breathing, wind breathing, and the first form of thunder breathing). 

Storm breathing uses blindingly fast movements and attacks making them feel as if the attacks  could come from anywhere in all directions, overwhelming them with confusion, and pain.

This breathing style has 10 forms.

1st form: FLASH FLOOD

In a neutral stance with the sword held to the side with both hands and legs positioned as if to use thunder breathing, the user rushes torwards with the blinding speed of thunder breathing's first form but continously slashing any possible incoming attacks until it reached the target where they'll get torn to shreds by multiple slashes.

2nd form: CONCEALING HURRICANE 

The user crouched down and takes a low stance with the blade touching the ground. The user then rises up in a spinning motion, using their sword to kick up dust and hide the user before quickly leaving their current position. The technique is inspired by how mist breathing users' style of obscuring themselves and confusing the target.

3rd form: DOWNPOUR THRUST

The user takes a high stance with one palm stretched out facing the target While the other hand stretched out back with the sword's tip pointing at the target. The user then rushes at the target while rapidly and continuously preforms thrusting attacks and overwhelm their targets with as much pain as possible. 

4th form: STORMFANG BITE

From a very low stance with the blade facing away from the target, the userleaps towards the target and makes multiple fast upwards and downwards slashes, moving so fast the target felt like the slashes happened all at once and as if they were bitten by a giant beast.

5th form: SUDDEN STORM

Using the blinding speed, the user moves behind the target before slicing them vertically downwards in the middle to dirorient the target, then rapidly preform multiple horizontal slashes on the target.

6th form: AERIAL TEMPEST

The user leapes above the target and spins around like a power saw to deliver multiple slashes that kept increasing in speed and power.

7th form: TEMPEST WOLF HUNT

From a very low stance, almost on all fours while the blade is facing away from the target, the user rushes to the target running past them or side stepping while delivering a slash then side steps once or twice in random directions and even jumping over them to repeat the attack over and over at multiple directions with occasional feints, making the target feel like they're being attacked by wolves.

8th form: RAIJU NO KEN (Thunder Beast Fist)

The user rushes torwards the target with acrobatic movements to evade any incoming attacks before delivering a strike using the guard or hilt of their sword to stun the target, giving the user an opening for a follow-up attack.

9th form: TEMPEST OCTA

The user preforms eight slashes in a octagram shaped pattern so fast the target felt like they were slashed by eight swords at once.

10th form: RAVENOUS STORM DRAGON

The strongest and most exhausting of the forms. From a high stance, the user continously preforms blindingly fast slashes non-stop comparable to water breathing's eleventh form. The user is engulfed by wind while running torwards the target and each step the user takes creates a small rumbling sound reminiscent of a beast growling while a dragon's head formed infront of the user with it's maw open wide before chomping down to devour the target an a storm of slashes.

[NOTICE: When comming up for the forms of storm breathing I looked up the breathing style so I won't accidentally made a copy and paste on the description and give it a different name. Here are the things that I based some of the forms of storm breathing.]

Tempest wolf hunt is based on the kinship attack of the nargacuga in monster hunter stories.

Raiju no ken is based on some of zinogre's "punching" attack animations from the game monster hunter.

Ravenous Storm Dragon is based on the kinship attack of the kushala dora in monster hunter stories.