Ch 51: False Justice

3RD PERSON POV 

Zohakuten struck his drum, which caused the wood to surround Hantengu in a protective shell.

Tanjiro: HOLD IT!

Tanjiro tries to stop Zohakuten, but the fused clone glares at him while releasing a monstrous aura, paralyzing Him, Nezuko, and Genya 

Tanjiro: *trembling* (it's so overpowering I can't breathe!)

Zohakuten: What's wrong? Answer me, do you have a problem with what I'm doing, or can i continue my duty here? Well, do you, awful villains?

Despite the immense fear, Tanjiro stepped forward. 

Tanjiro: Tell me... what makes... what makes us awful villains and not you?

Zohakuten: because you made the choice to torment the weak, right? Or did not just try to decapitate a small and weak being who's only big enough to fit in the palm of your hand

Tanjiro was surprised by Zohakuten's answer, and his blood began boiling. 

Zohakuten: Your actions are utterly atrocious. Only a pure fiend would do something like that

Tanjiro held his sword tightly as his anger enabled him to move despite Zohakuten's aura.

Tanjiro: *angry* did you just say small and weak? Small, small, and weak? *angry* DON'T GIVEME THAT!! THE SCENT YOUR GIVING OFF RIGHT NOW, THE SCENT OF BLOOD! A SCENT LIKE THAT MEANS YOUVE DEVOURED HUNDREDS OF HUMANS!!  WHAT DID THOSE PEOPLE DO TO DESERVE THAT FATE?!! TELL ME WHAT THEY DID?!! WHAT COULD THEY HAVE DONE THAT WOULD COST THEM THEIR LIVES?!! DON'T YOU DARE PLAY THE VICTIM CARD AFTER DEVOURING SCORES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

Tanjiro pointed his sword at Zohakuten, furious at his claim of being innocent. 

Tanjiro: *angry* IF THERES ONE THING I'M CERTAIN AT AND IT'S THAT YOU'RE EVIL!! YOU'RE THE VILLAIN!! AND I'LL BE THE ONE WHO'LL DECAPITATE YOU!!

Zohakuten: Is that really all you have to say?

Tanjiro: I will behead you no matter what!

Zohakuten: Did I kill a family member of yours? Is that why you're so set on beheading me?

Tanjiro: No, but you've killed Rimuru's grandparents 

Zohakuten: What are you talking about?

Tanjiro: Tell me, have you killed an elderly couple after attacking a girl with blue hair?!

Hantengu flinched as he suddenly recalled that moment where he was attacked by wolves. 

Zohakuten: And what does that have to do with anything?

Tanjiro made a fighting stance.

Tanjiro: *angry* YOU'VE KILLED THOSE RIMURU CALLED HER FAMILY WHEN SHE WAS ONLY A CHILD!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU'VE ALSO KILLED SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE WHEN THEY'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG! IF YOU CAN'T WRAP, YOUR HEAD AROUND THE CRIMES YOUVE COMMITTED THEN YOU'RE THE FIEND!!

Zohakuten got angry at Tanjiro's statement and sent his dragons to attack.