Chapter Seven

TW RAPE
The next day, i got out of bed and went downstairs. I was wearing silk pajamas. I head to the kitchen and grab some fruit out of the fridge. I can't get what happened yesterday out of my head. It's like.. like something was controlling me. as if i was a puppet.

I eat my fruit when he comes downstairs. I haven't seen him since what happened yesterday. He looks at me for a slight second. "Izzy.." he says. "Come with me." he says, grabbing my arm. He leads me to his office. We walk into the office and he sits me down in the leather chair as he locks the door.

"Look Izzy. I'm sorry for yesterday." He says to me. "I really don't care." i say to him, sounding like a brat. "Watch your mouth." he tells me in a demanding tone. "And what if i don't?" i say. "There will be consequences." he said. "Cool." I say in the same bratty tone. He grabs my hair roughly. "I told you there would be consequences." he says, grabbing my neck with his other hand.

He picks me up out of the chair and throws me on the ground. I groan in pain. "This is what happens when you don't listen to me." he says. "I- I'm sorry." i say to him while crying. "It's too late for sorry." he says in a scary tone. i stay quiet at this point but still cry. He opens his desk drawer and pulls out handcuffs and tape. He handcuffs me to the side of his desk so both of my hands are above my head. He then tapes my mouth shut.

He rips my clothes off. I am crying more now. he takes his clothes off and is holding his belt. "this is what happens to girls who are bad." he says to me. He hits my boobs with the belt. FUCK. i think to myself. "Your gonna be punished for your actions." he says.

He forces my legs apart. He starts hitting my pussy with the belt as hard as he can. it hurts like a bitch. I'm still crying when he says "shut the fuck up." i try to stop crying but i can't. "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP." he says while smacking me everywhere on my body.

He starts to put his dick in my pussy. god dammit i think to myself. he thrusts really hard. it hurts so bad and i can't push him off. i cry even more and he starts to do it harder. "This is what you get." Suddenly, he get a phone call. "Oh fuck." he says to the man on the phone. "Alright i'll be there soon." he says before hanging up.

He doesn't say anything to me but starts getting dressed. Once he's dressed, he comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "I'll be back soon baby." He says as he's leaving. "I trust you'll be a good girl?" he says as he's leaving me handcuffed to the desk and naked. I can't speak because of the tape. He leaves and shuts the door behind him, leaving me alone, naked, and unable to move. I eventually drift off because of boredom. I need to escape this place.