Chapter Ten

TW- Murder
   Ben and I sit at the bar for hours. Just then, Fabio bursts in. Shit. "Everyone leave or I'll shoot your brains out." He screams as he point at me and Ben. "You two stay." Ben and I look at each other but listen to Fabio. "Izzy.. how could you? And Ben. I trusted you." He says. "I'm sorry sir.." Ben says, looking scared. "Well. I can't fire you because you have my secrets.. and I can't trust you again.." Fabio says in a threatening tone. "N-no sit p-please.." Ben says. Fabio pulls out his gun and shoots Ben. I scream. This cannot be happening.

  "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I scream at Fabio. "Shut up Izzy. This is your fault for running away with him." Fabio says. He pulls my hair. "Let's go." He says pulling me by my hair. I stay silent. I fucking hate this guy. We make it out of the bar and leave the motel. He forces me into his car. "Izzy, I hope you know that was for your own good." He says, sounding annoyed. "Okay, well you didn't have to kill him." I say. "Yes, I did. He's not who you think he is." He says to me. "He was sweet, unlike some people." I say. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" Fabio yells. "Nothing." "Good."

    We finally get home and Fabio basically drags me to his office. God not this place again. Once again, he cuffs me to the side of his desk. Except, this time it's not cuffs. It's fucking chains. Instead of tape, he stuffs a handkerchief in my mouth. "Look izzy, I can't trust you anymore so it's come to this. You should've thought about the consequences for your actions." He says as he leaves the room. God fucking dammit.