Chapter Twelve

Izzy's POV
Tw- rape
I wake up in a different position I fell asleep in and naked. What the actual fuck. What happened while I was asleep?! I sit up and pull my shirt closer to me with my feet. I try my best to cover myself with my shirt when some man comes in. I've never seen him before. "Why hello there." He says. "W-who are you?" I ask. "You don't need to know that, but God. Fabio has won at life." He says, staring at me and licking his lips. "Oh uh thanks I guess..." I say. He steps closer to me and sits down near me. "I bet Fabio doesn't.. please you." He whispers. I stay silent.

   The man tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You look like you need someone who would.. pleasure you." He says to me. God dammit. "Well I-" I say as he interrupts me. "I can do that for you." He says. He removes my shirt from me. "Wow." He says licking his lips. "Please don't.." i say. "Don't worry. It'll feel good." He says, taking off his clothes. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me. I pull away from the kiss and kick him off of me. "You fucking bitch. You're gonna regret that." He says.

   He gets on top of me again, this time pinning my legs down. He starts to smack me with what seemed like all of his force. He then proceeds to punch my stomach until I start to cry. "Now be a good girl." He says as he sticks his dick inside of me. "PLEASE STOP!" I scream. "Shut up!" He says as he thrusts as hard as he can. I scream and cry forever, he doesn't stop. Eventually, he gets tired of the screams and turns me onto my stomach. He pushes my face onto the floor so my screams are somewhat muffled. He then sticks it up my ass. I cry as he thrusts for what seems like ages.

   After awhile he finally stops. "You've been very bad." He says. "You need to learn the consequences." He then grabs my face very hard and spits on me. "Why are you doing this..?"I say. He doesn't say anything and smacks my face. I obviously start to cry, "shut the fuck up for once, my god. I've been here two hours and all you've done is scream and cry. It's fucking annoying," he says as he puts his clothes back on. He crouches down next to me. "Do not tell anyone about this." He says as he kisses my forehead. He gets up and leaves me naked on Fabio's office floor.