Chapter Three

I wake up naked. I didn't get dressed after last night. I walk into the closet. It's huge. I see a bathrobe and put it on. I don't bother to put on any underwear. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. When i sit down at the island to drink my coffee, he comes downstairs. I ignore him and keep scrolling on tiktok. "No hi?" he asks me. "hi." i say staring at my phone. "Hi izzy" he says while pushing my phone away.

"I missed you last night." he tells me. "Oh." i say. "You're so beautiful.." he says. i see through his sweatpants that he's hard. Oh God i think to myself. It's bigger than i thought. It was so dark last night i couldn't see a thing. "What are you wearing under that sweetheart?" He asks me seductively.

"Uhh nothing?" i say. He's staring at me. I know what's going to happen. He doesn't say anything and unties my bathrobe, revealing my boobs and pussy. He pulls down his pants revealing his huge, and hard cock. He picks me up from my seat and sits me on the counter top.

"Lay down for me baby." he tells me in a commanding tone. I lie down on the cold counter top, my bare back touching it. He opens a drawer that is filled with sex toys. I wonder to myself why he would even have that stuff. He pulls out two pairs of fluffy handcuffs. He cuffs me to the drawer handles on either side of the island. He pulls out two more pairs of cuffs and cuffs my feet to let other drawer handles.

He then pulls out a dildo and stuffs it in my mouth. He pushes it in my mouth, which makes me start to choke. "Shh.. Suck on it while i fuck you baby..." He puts his dick inside of me and starts thrusting, still holding the dildo in my mouth. He thrusts faster and harder while i moan silently. I do as he said and suck on the dildo. He is still thrusting. Then he cums inside of me. He takes the dildo out of my mouth.

"Did you like that baby?" he asks. "Yes." I tell him, not wanting to cause trouble. "Good.. Now i will switch it up." He says as he puts the dildo in my pussy. "Are you ready sweetie?" He asks me. Before i could respond, he shoves his dick in my mouth. "Suck on me baby." He tells me. His dick is choking me but i do as he says. I suck for a few minutes. Suddenly, i feel a warm substance in my mouth. He takes his dick out of my mouth. "Swallow it baby." I swallow it. "Good girl." He says. "Was it good?" I don't want to face any consequences. "Y- Yes." i say.

He starts kissing me. While he is making out with me, he sticks a finger in my pussy. i slightly moan while kissing. "good girl.." he mumbles while kissing me. He then sticks another finger in and starts moving them around while in my pussy. i moan louder this time. he sticks a third finger in my pussy. i moan very loudly this time. he stops kissing me and says "Good girl." With his other hand, he starts groping my left boob and sucks on my nipple.

He keeps groping my boob and fingering me. "Cmon baby. Cum for me." he says in a forceful voice. He starts squeezing my boob, harder now, and pushes his fingers deeper. He starts teaseing my clit. I finally orgasam. "Good girl." He says to me. He pulls his finger out of my pussy and licks them. He uncuffs me and puts his sweatpants back on. I put my bathrobe back on.

"Well, I have to go to work sweetheart. I'll be back a 4 pm." He tells me. "The bodyguards will be here to protect you." He says. "Ok." i say avoiding eye contact. "Goodbye Izzy." He says. "Goodbye." I say to him, still not looking him in the eye.