Chapter one

It started off a normal day, wake up go to school blah blah. But then, during 6th period, my Dad texted me that he would pick me up from school. Which, isn't normal.

I walked out of school to see Dad in the old car that he's had since like, before i was even born. I'm 18 by the way. Well, when i opened the car door, i saw a BUNCH of bags packed. It looked like it had like everything I own.

I asked Dad why there were so many bags and he just said "It doesn't matter right now sweetie." I mean, i don't think we would ever go on a trip because we're like, dirt poor. But maybe Dad got a raise? I hope so.

Dad started driving and it felt like forever. My phone was dead and i didn't have a book on hand, so i started to doze off. I guess i was asleep for awhile because when Dad woke me up to tell me we were there, it was dark.

We arrived at a really nice looking mansion. It was HUGE. I was still a bit drowsy so I had absolutely no idea why we were here. When we were walking to the door, there were a bunch of bushes shaped like weapons. I was so confused but didn't say anything. We walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A really buff man who kinda looked like a bodyguard answered the door.

Dad said to the man, "I'm here to see Fabio. My name is Steve Curtis." The man moved out of the way and invited us in. We sat down on the couch when some VERY good looking man came over. He looked like he was in his mid thirties but wowie wow. He sat down on the couch across from me and dad. "Steve! Nice to see you." He said. "Nice to see you too." said my dad in a somewhat nervous voice.

"Wow." the man said. "You probably don't remember me, but i used to babysit you, Izzy." What? I actually had no idea that a rich man used to babysit me. "Oh cool." i said. "Dad, why are we here?" My dad looked at me like he was upset. "Well honey I-" The man ordered his bodyguard to get the rest of the bags. "I needed money.. So i asked Fabio here for some help..." he said with a tiny bit of regret in his voice.

"And?" i said impatiently. Fabio interrupted and said "He sold you to me. Steve you may leave now." My dad got up and left. "WHAT?!" I said."DAD?! W- H- WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" i screamed. "Goodbye hon." My dad said as he pulled the door shut.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON." i yelled at Fabio. "Look. I needed someone to fuck, and well, your dad needed some help, so now this is the situation." Fabio said in a calm voice. "What.. the .. HELL?" i screamed while starting to cry. "Hey, hey. It's ok. All you need to do is do whatever i say, when i say it. And listen, i wont touch you for the first day you are here." Fabio said to me trying to calm me down. "Just... where's my room?" I said.

Fabio showed me to my room and i laid in the bed. I sat there for around 30 minutes just crying. I want to go home. I thought to myself.