Chapter Fifteen

Izzy's POV
   Fabio comes in the room covered in blood. I am genuinely so scared of him. "What.. happened..?" I ask. "Shut the fuck up Izzy." He says. I guess he's in a bad mood. He unbuttons his shirt. "I'm sorry Iz, I'm just having a bad day." He says, sitting down next to me. "Oh, I'm sorry about that.." I say. "It's not your fault Iz.." he says staring at me.

   "I love you so much Iz." He says. I don't speak. "Look, I know you may not love me now. I just hope one day you will." He says. "I'm going to watch that time we did it on the office. I have cameras in there you know." Shit shit shittttttttttt. "Do people really watch their own sex tapes?" I ask, trying to get him to stop. "Well I wouldn't normally, but I am not going to touch you today if you're not in the mood, I just want to see your body." He says. Oh.

    He opens his laptop and goes to the camera footage. He starts going back. He sees Enzo coming in. SHITTTTT. "Uh Iz.. what is this?" He asks. "Oh uhmm..." I say as he starts to watch it. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screams. "IZZY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME HE DID THIS TO YOU?" He yells, looking at me. "I'm sorry.. he threatened me.." I say.

   Fabio doesn't say anything and grabs his gun out of the bedside table. I can't get up and follow but I hear everything. Enzo's room in nest door to Fabio's. "ENZO!" Fabio screams. "What now Fab?" Enzo asks jokingly. "YOU RAPED HER?" Fabio bellows. "WHAT!? I TOLD HER TO STAY QUIET!" Enzo said. "YOU WILL REGRET YOU EVER EVEN LOOKED AT HER." Fabio says as he pulls the trigger.

   Fabio comes back in the room and sets his gun down. "I'm so sorry honey. I will not let anyone touch a hair on your head ever again." He says, sitting in bed and hugging me. "I will never let anyone come between us ever again." Damn this guys obsessed. I don't say anything but I'm a bit weirded out.