Stuck

Day fourteen of being stuck on a sky island. The chain started to suffer.

"How much longer..... I'm dying up here" Warriors complained. Lucky for them, it was a decently large sky island. However, it was propelled too high to jump down.

"It's day fourteen. It's winds birthday tommorow guys. I hardly dought sailor would want his birthday up here" Twi commented. Wind was asleep under the shade.

"There's water. I say we jump into it" Sky said

"No. Too unsafe."

"Then we are stuck up here. Anyone got a better idea?"

"Find civilisation?"

"There's a stable nearby"

"Where?"

"On the surface dimbwit!"

They bickered back and fourth.

Wild stood, toes just over the edge of the rock. There was a soft breeze behind him. His long hair flew forward.

He took a step forward. Suddenly a word rung out that made him double think

"STOP!"

it was a recognisable but an unrecognisable voice at the same time.

Wild, however, couldn't stop. He fell forward, ready to feel the wind as he fell.

However,

He never fell.

He was being held up by his shirt. Just over the edge.

He looked behind him at the person.

They had a bird mask on, long blonde hair. He had some tassels along his sleeves. His sleeves connected to a wingsuit.

He was yanked backwards. Stumbling a bit. His eyes never left the person.

"Oi! Who are you?" Legend shouted, holding his fire rod.

"I could ask you all the same thing. Last I knew was I was the only Hylian able to access these sky islands. How are you here?" He interrogated.

He had a single spear on his back.

"We don't know. We just appeared here. What's your name?" Hyrule asked.

"Link. And yours?"

The hero's where shocked.

"Your me..." Wild said, he put down his bow.

"Elaborate."

"Your me. Tell me, do you die while saving Zelda from guardians a hundred or so years ago? You got a nasty scar on your left side. Your father was a knight but took his own life after your mother died. At age 12." Wild 'elaborated'

The figure looked confused.

"I was told about this from Mineru. Hmm."

He whistled. One of his arms glowed.

Suddenly, five figured stood in place. Each equally as blue as the other.

Tulin. Sage of Wind

Sidon. Sage of Water.

Riju. Sage of Lightning.

Yunobo. The sage of Fire.

And one new, Mineru, the Sage of Spirit

"Sage of Spirit. Didn't you mention this?" He asked them.

The construct  nodded.

"Thank you" he whistled again. They dissapeared.