DISCLAIMER

I only own my OC's and there storyline, Harry potter and game of thrones show and movie belong to rightful writers and creators.

If you fell offended or uncomfortable in character personality please don't read.

♡-----------♡----------♡----------♡

Things you should know before reading this story,

☆ if you are rhaegar and lyanna shipper, please don't read.

☆ I'm team elia martell, this woman deserves the world and her children. JUSTICE FOR ELIA.

☆ I'm already writing another story based on HOUSE OF THE DRAGON, so main character from HOTD and GOT( this story) will have connections. Daenyra reincarnation is Zhaenyra.

☆ REBIRTH (hope you get some ideas here)

☆the pictures and gifs used in this stories belongs to its own creators apart from mine.

☆ *hp x got* obviously our oc targaryen going to have different kinds of magic. Our oc will he slytherin heiress. {Soon you will understand how.}

☆ this going to be strong dark feminine character. I believe women do have to equal inheritance as men.

☆ daenerys character will little different from show like she will be gentle, kind, but balanced darkness and madness

☆ oc targaryen and daenerys will have strong bond that no one can break.

☆ oc will have scarlet witch powers.

RHAEGAR TARGARYEN AND ELIA MARTELL DID NOT ANNULLED THERE MARRIAGE, SHE STILL HIS WIFE ( very important).

WARNING ⚠️: it contains heavy breakdown, incest,betrayal, violence, vulgar words, sex, death, etc.

Hope you enjoy and like ❤❤❤