GATHERING

In a huge room, groups of people standing here and there as mother's making sure her children's were safe and checking any injuries on them and Men's protectively standing in the front of them with sword on their hand, keeping women's and children's from danger in unknown place where they suddenly thrown into. The room already erupted into full of chaos, screaming, shouting and cursing. Fearing for their life. The sound of threatening and screaming didn't get low, which causing headaches for the one brought them here as the shadow from dark shouting gaining their attention "stop it". Soon everyone in the room became quiet as per the person demands as everyone looked around to see where is the sound comes from.

"Ned, it's them the targaryens kill them, kill them". A voice of man boomed throughout the huge room as he shouting and demanding the man whose name Ned, whom seems to be his friend. Everyone from present can understand his hatred for targaryens and why he act like that, but this angry people from past who he is dare to touch their family that to he asked other man to kill them as targaryen mens pulled their sword angrily pointing at them shielding women's and children. The look on them enough to put others on the edge. There are so many unfamiliar faces in here, so in fear they backed down.

Seeing them taking steps back the targaryens men's slowly withdraw their valyrian steel, still throwing dangerous glare towards them.

"Mother". A voice catch everyone attention as they snapped their head towards the voice Seeing a man with shoulder length silver hair slowly taking step towards a woman who standing with grace and elegance yet the gentle and motherly aura surrounded her. She look exhausted and weak. The woman was none other than rhaella targaryen the gentle queen sister-wife of aerys ii targaryen. She merely looked at her son, the Crowned prince rhaegar targaryen, her first born son who did something that he shouldn't. Her heartache seeing tears in her son's eyes yet she couldn't want to forgive him for his mistakes.

Suddenly a cries of baby brought everyone attention towards baby including rhaegar as he saw his wife elia holding their cries infant in her arms, softly patting him to calm down but no result as rhaegar trudge towards elia, before he reach a small hand wrapped around his right leg tightly in excitement as looked down to see in rhaenys his almost two years old daughter hugging him firmly with wide and happy innocent smile on her face, unaware of her fate because of her father "papa". She said with most beautiful innocent smile on her face, her eyes shine with joy, seeing her father as rhaegar lifted her and tightly yet gently embraced his baby daughter to his chest. The strong feeling of remorse tored him apart, the guilt and shame slap him again and again until it suffocate him, he couldn't see his daughter eyes in shame who looking at him with doe eyes.

Everyone awed at the two, they way he holding her show how much he loves his daughter and how much the little girl loves her father. Some look at them with envy those whose father's never showed a ounce of love towards them. Those who know the fate of your princess felt sorry and others adore the love father and daughter shares and appreciate rhaegar for loving and protective father which Some of them never experienced, but will they feel same after seeing the fate of this little girl's and her mother and brother because of her father?.

"Elia".rhaegar said took steps forward his wife, but halted on his track seeing his wife took steps back not sparing a glance. His heart broke into million pieces, yet he know it's all is fault. He had no idea why he did thinks he shouldn't. The tension turned thicker in air, the silence is to painful to dealt with, but someone on other side enjoying drama knowing they are the reason for it, proudly smirks at that.

Rhaegar and elia noticing that their eldest daughter was not here, their heart dropped at ugly feeling and panic settled at their gut. Before they or anyone could move or speak a flash of white light consumed entire room as they closed their eyes from beaming light.