NEW GUEST

The air still thick inside the hall, the growing tension between both side like walking on the knife. The starks, baratheons and lannisters were on their on thoughts. Not for once, their head never turn the direction of the targaryens. The power radiate from them whirl like a hot flame. no, their are the flame, the fire that melt their flesh and turn bone into ashes.

The mere thought of them made the starks, baratheons and lannisters tremble and they couldn't shake the dreadful feeling pooled in the gut. The simple presence of targaryens is majestic and royalty. From a little child to elders hold a captivating beauty. Women's are enchanting, alluring and seductive yet dangerous with their sharp features same as men's who handsome, magnetic yet dangerous with their sharp fire dagger eyes. The one common thing is their ruthlessness in beauty. But that's not the case apart from that they could kill them in blink of an eye, when they learn what happened to their legacy especially to elia and children's. Afterall they in dragons den. A stag is clans , a wolf run in a pack and lion maybe king of the jungle but if a dragon choose to burn it their no jungle, no clan nor a pack can survive.

Robert baratheon grumbling about the targaryens being alive especially rhaegar to lord stark who stare him in disbelief. Robert gulped a throat full of wine while longing glancing lyanna whose eyes already on rhaegar and elia as he pulverized his wine cup, his eyes blazed with fury, veins popping out of his lands and neck. How dare he steal his lyanna who he love. In the end his ire simply blind verity.

Lord of winterfell looked down in shame because of his sister who disgrace the family. The hovac she caused the realms, the life of innocents and family. The starks are known for loyalty and honor. How much his family suffered, his father brother were dead because of his sister lack of maturity. He sighed as his mind pondered with the commotion that could breakout when the hidden secret he been dissemble for very long time, that could end his friendship or challenge. How his wife would react or Robert would take it, will he go rampage and slaughter his family or let it go. However how will the targaryens will react what they done to their family or children?. Whatever it his he hope nothing could harm his family. All he want his children's to live safe and live long.

On other hand lannisters side eyeing targaryens but for different reasons. Who wouldn't, they are the legendary figures in history. Fascinating yet dangerous. Tyrion lannister always induce in idea of having atleast seeing real dragon and targaryens riding them but unfortunately dragons was gone. He even wish to have one. Cersei lannister scowled at elia, all she want to marry rhaegar but the martell snatched him from her and Robert the pig of her husband obsess with winter whore even after death. She don't love Robert, her only love his her brother Jaime, she did everything to make Jaime to stay beside her. She would do anything to keep her Jaime and her children's. She glanced her brother Jaime who seemed to be in deep thinking as she wonder what or who could possibly keep him occupied his mind. Her eyes darkened the thought of targaryen girl and the words of wood witch she came to encounter when she was four and ten. She would not let her take it 'no Jaime is mine, my children, throne everything' she thought. Lastly Tywin lannister who keep his demeanor calm and unaffected outside deep down he was shaking afterall he and his family was in dragons den. He couldn't wrap his mind, what might happen when they find ou- no,no they should not know. He should concerns about rhaegar's heir the targaryen girl who might seek vengeance for her family. Seven hell.

Tywin lannister wonder if he can a way to make targaryen girl, a way to tie between targaryen and lannister he will get power and secure his family line. But will he success?.

Meanwhile half of them have no idea what stored for them, definitely nothing good for sure. In meantime some of them take a short break for refresh. While everyone settled down, a bright light consumed the hall which could blind, shortly couple of seconds later the light began to fade into thin air. In middle of hall stood a group of people as they survey the hall with hooded eyes. New comers came with familiar faces as they relaxed a little.