LADY HOGWARTS

Screen started to play and shows people walking around in hurry, the black marbles shining with the reflects of sun light which passing through the windows of the huge room. The screen shifted as showed a room which look like a court as people has already seated on the respective seat and a middle of the room a chair placed under watchful eyes.

A group of people whispering together in silence as the three people two young men's and a woman entered followed by other

A group of people whispering together in silence as the three people two young men's and a woman entered followed by other. Is none other that lord malfoy and lestrange twins whose presence already radiant before they reach, without glancing other they took seat maintaining their cold face, just greeting some. Lestrange and malfoy hold important role in wizarding world, a powerful families. Suddenly one of the man from the group questioned by looking at the malfoy and lestrange twins "where is lady slytherin black? Don't she know today she must present here?". Speaks Jones burke one of noble house in wizarding world, who was at peak by doing many illegal business. But soon everything went down as soon as ancient and noble house of slytherin, black and arryn heir or heiress came to picture. Took over centuries of family business and taking them to it peak once again. Since then their has been clash between them for more power or simply they don't like woman in power and control.

"I don't like him". Says rhaenyra targaryen the black queen as other woman nodded agreeing with her.

"Who is lady slytherin black? They seems either scared or hatred for this woman especially afraid of this woman". A cute innocent voice heard as others including targaryens head snapped to the voice Seeing Shireen baratheon curious asked people from wizarding world malfoy and lestrange twins.

People from past already have an idea who it might be because a mother before they watched the daenyra life what she did to protect their dynasty and some of their mistakes to mend and now again they were brought to see some very important again, but that not the thing they know one of their descendent might the one. But the only thing is what might happened, not aware of the distraction their own house caused and their consequences.

" lady slytherin black is powerful woman in wizarding world like a queen way powerful than any men. And yes they do fear her for what she capable of some love her some respect her". Lyra smiled sweetly at the shireen as she try to make her understand.

Many want to speak their disagreement yet kept silent seeing targaryens.

Soon the minister of magic and others authorities came and took their seats, discussing today's hearing in tensed and anxious. The room already at verge of breaking into two as other noble houses trapped between. And the supporters of candidates ready to go eachothers head. Court room cold yet hot hard to breath.

Screen shifted and show a back of tall woman wearing black dress and a man trailing behind as people in hall bow in respect as the woman and man returned as they sighed in relief but that's not what scared or worried them was, the look on the woman's face send chills to their core as they flinched by strong and dark power of magic dripping from her, something they never wished to see or feel not even in their dreams.