Chapter 19

_ . _

Chapter 19

Two days has passed since Samael and Erichthonus arrived at their abode after the banquet at the palace of Olympus. The two of them have been keeping up ther act as a loving couple for two days while gathering information about Olympus' events at the same time.

According to the priestesses, Athena received a scolding from Zeus because of her disrepect to Hera. Rumors say that Hera was overly concerened for Athena's son, Erichthonius, and was giving her advice as a caring mother, while Athena insulted her remarks and implied that Hera is prying too much on her life. 

The Goddess was now seen as an ungrateful daughter who didn't look back on what Zeus and Hera did for her. Some said that she is starting to lose her reputation in the Olympus. Nevertheless of what they say, no one can't deny Athena's impossible achievements and the countless wars she had won despite being a Goddess, surprassing her brother, Ares, the God of War, and the sole Prince of Olympus.

And now, Samael is getting ready to depart. He let the maids chose his clothes, a white sleeveless top that reveals his collarbones and a brief glimpse of his waist paired with a loose airy pants that grip tight to his hips as well as his ankles.

It is usually preferable to wear Chiton in Olympus because it's what most distinguished people of the Olympus wore, and the symbolism of their sacredness. However, Samael should be prepared for sudden attacks and possible dangers on Olympus, so he must wear garments that is compatible for battle but also simple at the same time.

Samael turned to Raya who was styling his hair, "Where is His Majesty?"

Raya replied, "His Majesty had already left the abode. He said he must see Goddess Athena to offer her greetings."

I see. So he's already making his move. Samael nodded and replied to her, "I see. You did a good job, Raya."

Raya's expression brightened and smiled, "I'm flattered, My Lord."

In their separate actions for their plan, Samael will visit the three sisters who spin the threads of fate to know what might happen to the future while Erichthonius will enter the society of Olympus to further strengthen their standing. It might be hard since Erichthonius is a shut down person and rarely attends high society, but Samael won't be able to do it because of his background as a half god and a half gordon.

(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) Tsk. It's annoying that after this, i'll go back with my legs spread for him. Samael glared at his reflection in the mirror and gritted his teeth. It was a stupid decision, Samael! So you're losing your virginity this way?! Even the Gods of Olympus don't dare to pay their virginity in exchange.

Samael sighed and massaged his temple, "Haa... There's no point being bothered about it. We're husband and wife, after all...." He murmured to himself with his brows knitted into a frown.

"...M-My Lord? Is something the matter?" Raya glanced at him with her eyes filled with concern.

Samael shook his head, "No, it's nothing. Prepare the carriage. I'll be leaving to Mount Olympus immediately."

"Understood, My Lord."

The carriage was prepared with two white pegasus at the front. In the olympus, there is no coachman who will lead the horses where to go because Pegasus are sacred entities of Olympus as a means of transportation. They are intelligent and can fend for themselves. If you told them where to go, they will take you there without difficulties. That's why there is no need for coachmen in Olympus, the Pegasus itself is their way of transportation.