Darkness

"Speaking"

"Bijuu/summons speaking"

'Thoughts'

"Jutsu"

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

Red chakra bubbled around the blonde Konoha genin as he stared at his masked enemy. The ninja in front of him was extremely powerful, more so then both him and his teammate Sasuke Uchiha who was laying besides him in a pool of his own blood. His teammates current condition was the reason for his rage induced state. The Kyuubi only forced to fuel the hatred that he felt for the fake hunter-nin. 

The hunter-nin stared wide-eyed at the creature in front of him. The chakra and malice that the beast exerted matched and overcame that of his master many times over. The killing intent was so palpable that he was sure it could be cut with a kunai. He wondered how the blonde haired, blue eyed ball of sunshine transformed into this raging beast exuding such malice and hate.

He didn't have time to react as the beast jumped at the mirror he was hiding in, effortlessly shattering the ice and punching him out as well. He barely had time to brace himself before he felt a kick connect with his ribcage, cracking at least two ribs and sending him sailing to the ground. He coughed up blood and jumped out of the hole that was created by his body. He stared at the creature, walking on all fours towards him.

"Y-you you monster!!" he screamed as he created at least a hundred ice needles and sent them sailing towards the beast. Unfortunately, his outburst seemed to have enraged the beast even more as it roared and sped towards him, it's skin, melting the ice needles. The hunter-nin looked in fear at the beast approaching him and in a moment of desperation formed a single kunai made of ice that was filled with the remains of his chakra and clutched it in his hand. He waited patiently for the beast to come to him. He had accepted his fate, he knew even if he survived this he would soon die of blood loss anyway.

"Forgive me Zabuza-sama. I am a tool unworthy for you to wield." Whispered the ninja and as he said those words. The beast finally slammed into him and dug it's sharp fangs deep into his neck. He grunted and with the final remains of his energy slashed at the creature's eyes. He felt the blade connect and tear through it's flesh. As he fell on the ground his mask fell from his face, revealing the face of a teenage boy. His last thought as he died was 'Zabuza-sama...I killed the beast. Please stay safe and forgive me.'

An ear piercing roar reverberated through the mist. Every single occupant there instantly turned their heads to look for the source. Only one man however, knew who the voice belonged to. 

"Naruto!" yelled the jonin sensei of team 7 - Kakashi Hatake.

"Haha, looks like Haku dealt with your two brats eh Kakashi?" grinned Zabuza as he hoisted up his massive blade, preparing for another strike. 

Kakashi grit his teeth and stared at his opponent. "I think we're quite done here Zabuza" said Kakashi as he smeared the blood on his hand on the ground and went through series of hand signs "Ninja Beast Summoning: Hound Binding" he yelled and slammed his hand onto the ground, an array of seals stretching from the point of contact.

Zabuza looked apprehensive as he readied his blade for whatever was to come next. What he didn't expect was for two dogs to jump out of the ground and bite into his calves. He toppled to the ground and tried to slash at the dogs but was stopped as 4 more dogs bit into each of his hands making him drop his blade onto the ground and effectively immobilizing him. 

"What the fuck is this Kakashi!?" yelled the bleeding swordsman.

"This is your end Zabuza." replied the masked jonin and clutched his right hand. Electricity began sparkling around the hand he was clutching and his sharingan span wildly.