S4, Ep 38: Ninja Roll

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chen's Island

(At the palace, Chen announces the competitors for the next match)

Chen: Skylor, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight! Fight!

Skylor: Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a Jadeblade by its toe!

(The two start fighting)

Garmadon: Master of Sound's gotten stronger since the last time I saw him.

(Kai finds his way to the arena)

Kai: Excuse me. Excuse me. Uh, don't mean to block your view. Just passing through. Sorry, all of these temples look the same. Did I miss anything?

Jay: Ugh. But the looks of it, you didn't miss much.

(He points to everyone he upset)

Jay: Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves.

Lloyd: Don't say that, we are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller.

Y/n: All the more reason to stick together.

Kai: Skylor's fighting?

Garmadon: What has him so excited?

Jay: He had a crush on her until he found out they might be related.

Y/n: Her element isn't Fire. She's the Master of Amber, power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched. The one thing I don't like about that element is that it didn't come from me.

Lloyd: What do you mean?

Y/n: The element of Amber was created by a blacksmith from Metalonia. He was jealous of the elemental masters I gave powers to, so he one day just demanded I gave him an elemental power and obviously I rejected him and he left after a while of him screaming. The man used Amber from a magical tree that conusmed everything near it even energy and from that he made the first Chronosteel.

Jay: What's Chronosteel?

Garmadon: Chronosteel is a very strong substance that has the ability to absorb and strip Elemental Powers from Elemental Masters.

Y/n: The man used that to steal the elemental powers and in time that became the element of Amber. So no. Kai is nowhere near related to Skylor.

(Hearing that Kai perks up)

Kai: You're telling me we're not related?

Y/n: Were you listening?

(Kai ignores him and looks at Skylor)

Jay: Oh, boy. Here we go again.

(Skylor was able to confuse Jacob and grab the Jadeblade. Everyone cheers for her)

Kai: Yes! Go Skylor!

Chen: Winner! And loser.

(He opens a trapdoor for Jacob)

Chen: I hope the The Tournament of Elements has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things.