Piecing It Together (?)

The end of the day finally came around and everyone started to head home. Emu and Jen walked over to their lockers. This time the photo of Jen and her was missing. Emu turned around to say goodbye to Jen but she was no where to be seen. Did the disappearance of the photo mean something. But if it did that would mean Emu would disappear too? She decided to ignore it and head home. While walking home she saw a lot of people, mainly wearing dark coloured hoodies. Most of them were facing away from her but 3 looked at her. One was smiling and happy while the other was sad and frowning. The last one was just staring at her, smiling wide. This seemed oddly familiar to Emu but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She started to fast-walk to her house because she was afraid of those 3 people. When Emu got home she greeted her mum and ran up to her room where she proceeded to think about everything that happened and how it linked.

- Someone was at her window. A hooded figure and or stalker.
- Smiling and happiness linked together (maybe??)
- Sadness is not linked with anything (?)
- Observing was linked with the monotone bird and Remi staring at the ceiling?
- A lot of people in hoodies. 1. happy, 2. sad, 3. super smiley.
- Happy = Jen, Sad = Remi (?), Super Smiley = Person outside window/stalker?