A new city.

May Parker and Peter Parker are now moving into their new house. Peter is not sure how to feel about this on one hand he is excited on the other he is a bit upset about the whole changing city thing. He decides that he is going to explore the new city and maybe get a hot dog along the way so he kisses Aunt May goodbye and starts walking out into the new city. Peter Parker walked around the city taking pictures of the buildings and enjoying the view. He stops by a hot dog cart and buys a hotdog. While walking and eating his hotdog he hears an alarm its from a bank, Parker runs into an alleyway and changes into his suit. He enters the bank stealthy sneaking up to the crooks.

Robber 1: Make sure all the money is in the bag.

Robber 2: What do you think im doing.

Spidey: Excuse me do you have a ID for that?

Robber 1: Who the heck are you.

Spidey: Why im your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.

Robber 2: GET HIM *starts shooting at spidey*

Spidey: Ooh pew pew guns.

*Spider-Man doges the bullets and webs the guns away from the robbers and webs them up*

Spidey: And that as they say, is that.

*The cops then enter the building while spidey sneaks out he changes back into his regular clothes and goes back home*

Aunt May: How was your day out Peter dear.

Peter: Better than i expected Aunt May, i should get some sleep now, dont wanna be late for my first day at the new school, goodnight aunt may.

Aunt May: Goodnight peter.

(Alright so the next chapter will start with peter parker going to Metropolis High School and meeting the girls but one at a time. I will most likely have him meet Zee first. Anyways thanks for reading cya in the next chapter)