Dcsuperheroboys Part 2

Ursa: People of Earth, this is General Zod (cuts to a low angle frontal medium shot of him), your new emperor. His planet, Krypton, is gone. He must find a new planet to rule. And, well, this is it. So...

Zod: Kneel before Zod!

Gasping in fear, all the civilians do so

Kara: Look, you guys, if we can't get these three clowns back through that portal before it closes, then we all better get used to kneeling.

Zod: Now, you miserable peons, all of Earth will suffer unless you bring me the heir to the House of El.

Supergirl begings walking towards Zod

Jessica: Supergirl!

Zee: No!

Babs: What are you doing?

Spidey: Have you gone insane!

Kara: If it will save the people of Earth, I turn myself in.

Zod: And you are?

Kara: Are you-- Are you-- I'm Supergirl! Kara Zor-El? My mom sent you to the Phantom Zone!

Zod: Never heard of you. I want the son of Jor-El! Bring me !

Kara: Kal? Why does this keep happening to me? Look, dude... Trust me, I'm just as good as Kal. So, zip your lip and take me prisoner. Or me and my gal pals are gonna kick your butts back through that portal!

Hal: No. We're gonna kick their butts back through that portal. InvinciBros!

InvinciBros: Yo, Bros!

Hal: Hike!

*All the boys start attacking. Flash makes a tornado throwing rocks at Ursa and Non, But they just use heat vision on the rocks causing a pile of gravel to fall on flash. Next Green lantern (Hal) charges at ursa with a staff, but she just kicks him into the gravel too. Next green arrow shots a bunch of arrows at Ursa and Non, But they simply just catch and break all the arrows to which they then attack him with heat vision forcing him to jump into the pile of gravel too. Aqualad makes a small water knife and throws it at Non, but he just drinks it. Next Hawkman charges at them, for a second it looks like he won, But he also gets thrown into the pile of gravel*

InvinciBros: All groaning

Ursa: Well, boys, that was just very embarrassing for you.

Zod cracks his neck

Kara: What do you say we show these superhero boys how it's done?

Zee: Yeah! How is it done?

Kara: You, um-- You know, just-- And-- Get 'em!

All the girs charge at then but just get thrown with their super breath spider man just stands there unsure of what to do

Zod: If they will not bring Superman to us, then we must draw him out.

Ursa and Non grab a bus full of people and begins crushing it

Zod: The son of Jor-El has till the count of ten to kneel before me. One!

Ursa and Non crushes the bus slowly

Karen: Oh, no!

Zod: Two!

*people continue screaming*

Jessica: Supergirl, can't you just call your cousin or something?

Kara: Okay, okay, fine.

dial pad beeping, line ringing