I need help (not a chapter)

Hey everyone DC10 here there are a few things I need to clear up (again 😅)

First of all: I need help on Peter's/Spiderman's love interest. Clearly I'm going to be throwing around some love scenes with certain girls but as we know there can only be one. Now I'm a bit unsure on WHO its going to be so far we have Zee and Karen. Honestly those two are most likely to be peters girlfriend I'm just a bit unsure of WHO, If you guys have any ideas about it. Let me know in the comments below.

Second: The timeline of the story might sound a bit confusing so here is how it goes. Peter enters the story a few weeks before the episode "thesuperheroboys" Which means I'm gonna have to rewrite that episode soon most likely it will be the next chapter. I plan to rewrite most of the superhero girls episodes to fit peter in it.

Third: The uploads. I honestly am not sure how often I'm going to be uploading but since im on winter break I should have more time for this story. Sorry for the LONG gap of episodes. I just didn't have much motivation. But THAT is going to change

And last: Christmas episode?? Who wants one i could write one and post it on Christmas morning as a gift to you guys. Ps: if you guys ask me to write one, it MAY or may not have kissing.. ;)

Anyways that's all from me guys so enjoy the rest of your day. DC10 OUT!