The magician the bee the spider and old rivals

*Peter parker lies awake at 2am in the morning. Two out of the six girls now knows his secret. Peter fears that it may be unfair to the other 4 girls, After all he promised that he would tell them when he's ready, yet he goes behind their backs and reveals his identity to two of the girls. Worst part is those same two girls are girls he somehow finds himself closer to than the others. Peter tries to tell himself that maybe it isn't wrong*

Peter (to himself): Maybe its not so bad...ever since the encounter with the superhero boys i know all the identity of all the girls. I don't think they realized at the time. Probably why they just said it out loud. Or did they trust me enough to say it around me?  I mean i already knew about Karen and Zee...Karen and Zee...why do i act different around those two? There's something about Zee's body....Karen's smile....but what?

*The next day peter enters the school with a coffee cup in hand. Zee walks up to him*

Zee: Pete you good? You look like a wreck.

Peter: Feel like one Zee..I've been up all night..

Zee: Doing what exactly?

Peter: Thinking...

Zee: About?

Peter: ...You.

Zee: H-HUH!?!

Peter: I- I MEAN YOUR TEAM!

Zee: ...oh. *sighs* What about them?

Peter: I've been hiding my secret identify from them...Thanks to the encounter with hal and his team I know who all of them are....Yet i still didn't tell them who i am.

Zee: Well Pete I don't know what to tell you. But id say....do what you feel is right...go with your gut.

*She kisses his cheek and walks away. Leaving peter a blushing mess*

Peter (whispering): Woah....

*After school peter goes home and sees aunt may doing bills. But she quickly hides it before peter sees it*

May parker: Peter dear, how are you..

Peter: I'm great may 

*Peter kisses her cheek and talks with may for a while. Seeing as he's been so busy being Spidey and hanging out with the girls he barely has time for may*

May Parker: Did you know Eddie Brock is in town?

Peter: Eddie? Wow haven't seen him since we moved.

May: Well he's spending a few weeks here apparently he's a close friend of Lois lane

Peter: Lois Lane? That...actually makes sense.

May: Plan on meeting him?

Peter: Maybe ill see him around...Maybe. Well May I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.