Descension of Thrones.

"Heeding the daylight
Into the Moon's night
We must separate
The clouds to though fright

Mayday, holy guard
We'll never lower our guard
When we bow to the gods
We'll seek out the bards

Lord, please, spread your wings
Let our songs carry you down here
When the gentle winds blow
May your voice be heard!"

The large choir bowed as the audience applauded them. The lead person stepped forward as the crowd silenced.

"Today, as the sun rises over the home we were given, the gods that have guarded our home send down their greatest lights to join us on thy mortal land and give us their blessings. May our kingdom open the gates of Descension!"

A gentle light shined down from the open roof before something gracefully floated down, causing everyone to kneel down as it settled on the ground.

"Citizens of Teyvat! Allow this ceremony to be completed!"

~

Within the Castle's Dining Room, the Pope of the Lead Church, Head Advisor of the Kingdom Council, and The Descended God all gathered to speak in silence. Once all the maids and servants had left them, The Pope spoke.

"Lord Aether, I shouldn't have expected less. Though, this must mean it is serious." The god, Aether, chuckled.

"My sister didn't come down. So it isn't that bad. But yes." He sighed. "Lady Gospel got enough strength to give us a part of a prophecy. And from the looks of it, it might lead to the true fall of the darkness." The Advisor smiled.

"I know the gods were very concerned about the recent uprising of Darkness attacks. Will this really deal with them?" Aether hummed.

"I'm not sure. I only know that we got the Prophecy and were only able to decipher the main parts of it." The Pope hummed.

"What is the Prophecy?" Aether cleared his throat before reciting it.

"7 heroes, bound by light.
Guided by the Holy Order's Sister of Waves.
Seek out the Dark and End the war with thy Fight.
By the song that weeps against the Dark Fate."

Silence followed before the Pope hummed.

"From what it sounds like... there are 7 Elemental Blessed people who have the power to damage the dark... which are gathered by a Sister from the Order... That's the main basis..." Aether gulped.

"We believe the last line... 'Song that Weeps'... may mean a specific Sister. Is there anyone in the order that knows a song like that?" The Advisor smiled at the Pope's frown.

"I know the gods probably already figured it out, but I know who would know. If I'm right, the Song that Weeps is 'Cana-ari'. And if that's right, then there's a Sister over in Mondstadt who has been noted to have some signs of that song coming back to life." The Pope hummed.

"Are we sure that's what we're looking for?" Aether paused.

"If I'm right... 'Cana-ari' might've been sung on the day she was healed. If it was what got her back on her feet, then that may be the reason that part was mentioned in the Prophecy." The Pope nodded.

"Alright... Monstadt... There's not many over there. I'm sure we can walk over and go find this Sister." Aether nodded.

"May I accompany you? If this Sister truly has been bringing 'Cana-ari' back to life, then I would like to thank her for what she's done." The Pope smiled.

"This is your kingdom, Lord Aether. We won't stop you from joining us."

~

Upon arriving in the calm town, a gentle tune escaped the small church that was there. And it was obvious which one. The Pope led the god over as he listened.

"Cana-ari. Cana-ari. Cana-ari. Cana-ari."

Aether mentally paused. Despite that the song was as old as the kingdom since Lady Gospel had made it during the war, it sounded like it was made recently. Fresh from the bards. The duo stepped inside the Church as a small group continued.

"Kina tola mana ra li hoa si ro la
"Cana-ari. Cana-ari. Cana-ari. Cana-ari."

Aether stayed quiet. Hearing a song from the past is definitely a treat after knowing it was possibly the thing that got its creator back up. It made him think of something, but he waved it off for now. The group closed the song before the conductor, who was definitely the Sister, spoke.

"Very nicely done. We'll take a break here so you guys can relax before we try the whole run through." The others nodded before heading off, speaking softly as she fixed up her stand. She then turned before pausing and smiling. "Pope Linora. It is good to see you." She then turned and bowed to the god. "Lord Aether. It is an honor to be able to speak to you." She then straightened up. "How may I assist you?" The Pope smiled as Aether scanned.

"Well, for starters, I see that you have really brought life to this church." She smiled as Aether mentally hummed. Small talk was a good way to start unlike how he would've accidentally led with.

"Yes sir! It has been a lot of work, but it looks much better than when I got here." The Pope smiled.

"I also heard the song you just did. Very well pulled together. I'm surprised you were able to get people to join." She giggled softly.

"My biological sister has quite the reputation in the knights here. So I was able to convince many at the tavern to do more than drink all day." A chuckle slipped from Aether as the Pope hummed.

"Well... I'm sure we have stuff to discuss..."

~

She hummed as they finished. Aether had one more question, but he waited on her. She finally spoke.

"So... the Prophecy is hoping I'll go find these heroes?" The Pope nodded.

"It seems so." She hummed.

"I'll definitely do it. For this Kingdom and Lady Gospel." Aether smiled before he spoke.

"I know it is normally against the Order... but in case of conflict, can you defend yourself?" She paused before she smiled.

"As I had said before, my biological sister has a reputation in the knights. Before she joined the knights and I joined the Order, we would often duel to see who was the better one. She might've won every time, but that doesn't mean she won an easy fight. I can handle myself, Lord Aether." The god hummed before smiling.

"Alright. In that case, tomorrow, one of the Wind Gods will be sending a message down with the Wind Hero's details. Lady Gospel will probably be giving it, so you'll have to decipher it. We will do all that we can to help you out." She nodded.

~

Aether stretched as he got back up to the Gods' Haven. His sister smiled as he entered their shared room.

"How were the people?"

"Couldn't be worse. Other than the darkness that's rising, they've been holding out." She hummed as he sat down on his bed. "I did meet the Sister the Prophecy spoke of. She's willing to go and gather the heroes. She also did 'Cana-ari' during the Cloudy Day." She hummed again as he laid down.

"You good?" He nodded softly.

"Head's spinning. Might see if Kirara will look into it..." She smiled as he drifted off. She went over and tucked him in before sighing.

"That darkness better not be getting any thoughts..."