Hero of Lightning!

"Look out!"

The trio were pulled into the Fort Inazuma Church just before they were hit by a lightning bolt. Thunder roared at the miss before the doors were slammed shut, 8 people huffing a puffing before the 9th gave a sigh.

"Nicely done everyone!"

Barbara turned to see a nun catching her breath before rising.

"Sisters and Brothers! You may go back to work." They scattered off before she smiled at the group. "Sister Barbara, it's good that you made it. I'm Mother Kokomi." Barbara smiled as she shook her hand.

"Mother Kokomi. It's good to meet you." She then turned to her companions. "This is Venti, Hero of Wind, and Zhongli, Hero of Earth." They nodded as she smiled.

"It's good to meet you. I'm sure you are here for the Hero of Lightning. There is a slight problem." A series of thunder roars filled the air at that moment, almost answering the unanswered question. "I have no idea if you'll get an answer."

"Pardon?"

"There are two gods that run Fort Inazuma. Lady Fischl and Lord Mika. Lady Fischl works closely with the Yae Agency while Lord Mika guides the Fort itself. They have been feuding for long periods of time for things like this." Another roar of thunder filled the air. "That would be them now."

~

"I was the one that chose the hero! It is my duty!"

"It may be your duty, but I've seen the prophecy for them! I know who it is. It is my duty to guide them correctly!"

Aether was standing for this one. He looked terrible, but he was not going to miss the duel of Inazuma. Aloy was also there, giggling as Fischl and Mika rammed heads again.

"As the Goddess of the Power of Lightning, I blessed the Hero of Lightning! Without me, there would be no Lightning Hero! I shall send the message!"

"Not with where they must go! I will lead and guide that territory!"

"You know nothing of what they are heading. For all you know, you could be lost!"

"The only one that seems lost is you!"

Aether raised an eyebrow as Scaramouche let a chuckle slip.

"You'd think the Wind battle's the worst."

"I'd rather check this one out. They are getting creative." Lumine kept a grip on her brother's arm as he swayed.

~

Little did the Gods know, Oz, Fischl's Familiar, had already taken off from the heavenly territory and was arriving in the storm. Swiftly dodging the lightning bolts from the duo's war, Oz raced down to the Church and slipped in through his secret window, one he had requested for things like this. He flew down to where the group was talking about the Hero of Lightning. Kokomi lifted her head to the sound of wings before lifting her hand, allowing Oz to land. He purred as he got settled before speaking to the group.

"I come from the heavens with word of your new target. Listen carefully before I return to settle the storm."

"Storm of war heeding fate
A leader of many masking faces
From spear to blade one must wade
For lightning and wave must clash and save."

He then nodded to them before taking off, slipping out his window and racing back to the heavens. Barbara hummed as Kokomi paused.

"Let's see... most of that points to one person. The second line throws people off, but the third line pulls it back on track. But that fourth line... Lightning and Wave must clash and save?" Barbara hummed. "If it's who I'm thinking of, you'll need to go into the fort. The General fits it. But that last line... I would see what the Agency says about it. They have the resources to figure it out."