Hero of Wind!

"I'll send it."

"Over my dead body."

"Don't test me, asshole."

"Gentlemen."

The four turned as Lumine went over.

"Have you decided who will reach out to the Sister?"

"No." The green haired and redhead locked eyes as the white haired spoke in a soft voice.

"I can if these two won't." They glanced at him as she smiled.

"Thank you Kazuha. Just make sure it is somewhat easy for her to understand. Don't twist Lady Gospel's words too much." He nodded before slipping away.

~

Barbara was silent as she finished getting ready. She now wore her former dueling uniform, which fit rather well. She also wore a Nun Robe over it, helping conceal it. Her sword was at her side and bag on her back.

"Ok... I got this."

She went out and went to a bench, praying quietly before a gentle breeze appeared. A note practically danced in and to her hand as she paused.

"By distant shores will the willow meet
By music of Bards that seek the free
Keeping time by the way of winds
The shards of angels spread their wings"

"Hm..." She sighed. The closest thing she could think of was the Angel Wings Tavern. Would Diluc know?

~

She went in as Kaeya gulped down his drink.

"Uh oh. Careful guys. The Sister is here." She rolled her eyes as a few others chuckled.

"Don't you have cleaning assignments to do?" Many jerked as she snickered. "As I thought." She went over to the counter with a sigh. Diluc hummed.

"I take it this isn't to do with rehearsal?"

"No. We are far from that." She explained what was going on and the paper she had with a soft voice. He hummed.

"I may not be an expert... But out of all the bards in Mondstadt, the only problem is finding a blessing." She hummed as a female voice joined them.

"I think I know who you're looking for." The duo turned as a lady in purple went over. "There's a bard that runs a shop, "Spirit's Wingly Cheers". Sells many fabulous tales and is the only bard shop in the Kingdom outside the capital. I believe the owner has a blessing. I don't know what kind though. Might be Wind with how fast they move from place to place." Barbara smiled.

"Thank you miss-"

"Lisa. And of course. Always happy to help the Order."

~

Barbara did find the shop. It was practically on the outskirts of the small village. No wonder one has to move quickly. It was far away. She peered in before a voice echoed.

"One sec!" She paused as the winds picked up. She was glad the robe had a fairly long skirt so that she could grab it and hold it down. Someone skidded to a stop near her as they caught their breath and the wind faded. "Sorry. Was running a little late after a performance." The door was swiftly unlocked before the shop opened. She paused before following the person inside. The attire matched the normal bards around here. And they carried two instrument cases. They quickly got settled after getting their cape off and instruments behind the counter. "Now then! How may I help you?" She hummed.

"You're Venti... right? The 'Wind Blessed Bard'?" The person nodded as they ran a hand through their hair.

"Yep! That's me. Though, if you ask me who blessed me, I have no idea. I'm still trying to see if I'll ever learn about my Blessing and which of the four gave it to me." They then paused. "Why? Looking for me for something?" She smiled softly.

"Actually yes. I'm Sister Barbara from the nearby Church. I was sent by the gods to assemble the Heroes of the Prophecy. You match up with the Wind Hero." She placed the paper down so they could see it. A grin crossed their face.

"Oh wow..." They then smiled bigger. "Oh! If I also get the chance to meet the gods when the mission is over- Oh that would be great! Hit two birds with one stone!" They looked up at her. "Count me in! I'll gladly accept the part of the Hero of Wind." She smiled.

"In that case... I know you're a bard. Do you have a weapon?" He nodded as he placed the note down and pulled a case out from behind the counter. She realized it wasn't one of the cases he had brought in as he pulled out a harp-like weapon.

"This beauty used to be an instrument. But now it was made into a bow." He smiled as he slipped it onto his back. "Let me grab some stuff and I'll meet you outside. I can't wait to see what's in stores for us outside Mondstadt." She nodded.

"Great. I'll be waiting."

~

Barbara smiled as Venti joined her. She knew they would bring an instrument (All bards did), so she expected the Instrument case in their hand.

"Ready?"

"Yeah. Where to?" She hummed as she looked out to the roads that led outside of Mondstadt.

"Liyue. To the Hero of Earth."

~

Kazuha smiled as he watched the two. Scaramouche paused as he went over.

"If I'm right, the Hero of Wind is the only person that didn't get their Blessing from the other two, right?" Kazuha nodded.

"I gave them the Blessing. I knew the other two would fight over it, so I took the chance. 'By distant shores will the willow meet'." Scaramouche smiled softly.

"Very clever."