Part 11

Rose's POV

I finish cooking our eggs and bacon placing them on two plates setting them on the table. Walking over to Brian I lightly shake his shoulder and call his name. Brian jerks awake and then runs his hand down his face.

"Sorry about that I must be really tired." He tells me.

"Food is ready, come and eat. Do you want some coffee?" I ask him as I start pouring me a cup. With a nod I grab a second cup and pour one for him. I set it in front of him on the table. We both start eating in silence. After a few minutes I decided to talk to him about the club. "So, about last night. I'm not sure I got enough info to do the article. I was thinking that since you know the owner could you get me another VIP ticket for next weekend? I mean it is cutting it close on my deadline, but I know I can do it." He takes a sip of his coffee before looking me in the eyes.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'm making no promises, but I don't see why he would deny it. I mean he wants a good review from you, I'm sure." I smile big at him and we finish our breakfast in comfortable silence. After we finished eating, I gathered the dishes and placed them in the sink. "Do you need help with the dishes?" I hear him ask as he walks over towards me.

"Oh, no it's ok. You should get home I have something I have to do today. I mean you watched over me all night and I couldn't ask you to wash the dishes."

"Ok. Thanks for the breakfast. I'll call you later about the tickets once I talk to the owner." He grabs his coat from the couch and heads towards the door. He lifts his hand in a wave and leaves. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and almost collapse to the ground from holding it together from the searing heat ravaging my body. I head into the bedroom and grab my phone quickly scrolling to the number I needed. I hit dial and wait.

"Hello Rose I was wondering if you would ever call me."

"Hey Carson, you got some time for me?" I ask him hoping he catches what I mean.

"For you Darlin, of course. You remember where I live right?"

"Of course. I'll be over in twenty minutes." I tell him before getting off the phone. I put on a pretty lace panty and bra set before sliding into a tight pair of jeans and a cute red off the shoulder sweater. I quickly French braid my hair and then dab on some vanilla perfume. It's still early, but I might not make it back in time for Goldy's walk. With that in mind I call Cindy for her to walk him. I leave money on the counter then head out for Carson's before the flames can consume me.

Twenty minutes later the cab has dropped me off and I ring the doorbell. The door swings open reveling Carson in basketball shorts and a tight black tee. My legs nearly give out but I manage to keep myself upright.

"Hey gorgeous. Come in." He says as he grabs my hand pulling me in before pushing me against the wall as he closes the door. Before I can even greet him his lips crash onto mine. He nibbles my bottom lip then swipes his tongue over it making me gasp. He pulls back and grins at me. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself, you looked so good I just had to taste. I smile at him and grab his hand.

"Take me to your room." I tell him and he pulls me along. Once in his room he reaches for the hem of my sweater as I grab his shirt. We both giggle at us trying to take the others clothes off. He pecks my lips then pulls his shirt off then grabs mine pulling it off me then pulling my pants down. Once He has them off, he stands back and whistles.

"You look absolutely ravishing my dear Rose." With that I lay down on the bed and wiggle my finger for him to come to me. He crawls onto the bed and over my body. Our lips meet together in a fiery kiss. While our tongues dance together his hand captures mine and pushes them above my head holding them there. He then kisses down my neck and cleavage. I buck my hips up wanting him to take me. "Not yet my sweet flower. I groan a little as he gives me a little smirk and then he unsnaps my bra before pulling it off showing my pink hard nipples. His tongue slides around the nipple before his mouth closes on one and sucking into his mouth earning him a moan. I grab his head and run my fingers through his hair tugging. His teeth scrap over my sensitive breast before he places wet kisses down my stomach. He continues his kisses down my leg before placing his knee between my legs pushing them apart. He leans back over me kissing my lips as I grind my wet pussy against his knee looking for friction. His tongue swirls with mine as his hand pushes my panties to the side letting his fingers run through my slit coating them in my juices before finding my clit and gently rubbing it. My breath catches as his thumb rubs my button and a finger find its way into my pussy.

"MMMmmmm so wet." He says against my lips.

"Please Carson, I need you in me." I moan out. The fire is burning through out my body. I need it! I need it now! I can feel my skin burning and itching. He pulls my panties off along with his shorts. His big cock springs free. Any other time I would want to suck on it and prolong the enjoyment for both of us but I have never felt the flames like this before. He positions himself between my legs as I spread them wide. "You don't have to be gently." I say as he looks at me grabbing my waist then sinking his shaft hard and deep into my channel. My hips buck up and I wrap my legs around his body pulling him as deep as I can get him. He starts a slow but deep assault on my pussy. I meet him stroke for stroke. The heat builds deep in my core as he slides in and out. He rubs my clit making moans escape my throat.

"Let me hear your voice, Rose." He says in a deep husky voice. He starts pounding into my hole as I let out more moans.

"Yes harder" I whimper out. He leans over me catching my lips with his as he starts a hard pounding on my pussy. His long length pulls out and slams back in with my hips meeting his thrusts. He breaks the kiss and flips me over spreading my hips wide with my ass in the air. I feel his tongue lick from my clit and through my folds before he grabs my hips slamming his hard cock into me again. "Fuck" I cry out as I feel him in my belly. I buck back into him meeting his deep thrusts. I feel his cock swelling as my pussy walls clinch around it. Both of us are on the edge of climax. He pumps long and hard and just as my legs tremble from the orgasm that spreads through me, he groans and slams deep into me as rope after rope of cum hits my cervix. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me along with him as he falls onto the bed. His cock still buried deep in my pussy. The waves of our orgasms pulse in our bodies. The fire has been doused and I feel normal again.