Part 10

Rose's POV

My eyes slowly open as the light from the window creeps in my room. I feel really groggy and I can't remember much about last night. I sit up and look around and then notice I still have my clothes on from the club. How did I even get home. I notice the clock it shows it's seven am and my babies are curled up in the bed beside me. Sliding from the bed I stand up and almost fall into the night stand before I right myself again. I have never drunk so much that I ended up like this. I steady myself and strip out of my clothes and make my way to the bathroom. Emptying my bladder before jumping into the shower to get rid of last nights makeup and grime. I try to remember anything from last night as I relax into the hot water. All I can come up with is drinking one drink and dancing with a bunch of different men. After that my memory gets fuzzy. I recall Brian asking me if I ate.... No if I fed, and feeling really hot. That's were my memory ends though.

Shit, I don't remember enough about the club to write anything about it. How am I going to write my next review for the magazine? I finish and jump out of the shower wrapping my hair in a towel before patting my body dry. That feeling of too tight of skin is back and I know I'll have to find a man soon as the heat creeps through my body. I thought I'd be able to find a man last night but I just don't know what happened. I rub lotion all over my skin before pulling on some pjs. I head into my kitchen to get a cold bottle of water. Opening the fridge, I grab a bottle and hold it to my forehead before opening and taking a long drink. Turning away from the fridge I catch sight of feet handing off my couch and a scream almost escapes me.

I grab a knife from the stand placing my bottle down before I creep to my couch ready to stab whoever is asleep on my couch. I have my knife raised and then the man rolls onto his back. His eyes fly open and mine widen in shock as I realize the man is Brian.

"What are you doing Brian! I almost killed you!" I blurted out and dropped my hand with knife down to my side. He quickly sat up and looked relieved that I hadn't murdered him in his sleep.

"I'm sorry Rose, I was worried about you. So, I was going to stay till you woke up." I turn my back to him and go to place the knife back in the stand grabbing my water before making my way to the other seat in my living room. I sit down pulling my legs up to my chest while I keep my eyes on Brian.

"Why are you here and why would you be worried?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know how much you remember, but you had an allergic reaction last night. It was so bad I had to take you to the ER. They gave you some meds and discharged you into my care. I brought you back home but wanted to make sure you were ok before I left." He tells me and I know I have a look of confusion on my face. I have never been allergic to anything in my life. However, I can't imagine him lying to me about something like that. I wonder what it was that caused me to not even remember it happening. "What do you remember from last night Rose?"

"Well, I remember getting to the club. I ordered a drink before I found a table. I remember having that one drink and dancing with a few different men. I recall being really hot and needing water. I think you asked me if I ate and then that's it." He nods to what I've said so all of that must have happened.

"Yeah, that's pretty much what happened the first forty minutes or so. You came over to the bar and you were really flushed and looked like you were going to pass out that's why I asked if you ate. I had a cousin who looked like that when her blood sugar dropped so I thought maybe that was it but you said you ate. Then you kind of just passed out in my arms. I scooped you up and took you to the ER. They said you had an allergic reaction. They treated you and I brought you home. I didn't want to leave you by yourself incase you became worse. I've been checking on you every thirty minutes. Sorry I scared you. I usually wake up really easy so I'm not sure how you got up took a shower and then snuck up on me with a knife." He chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Thanks Brian, but you didn't have to stay. I would have been fine. But since you are here and took care of me let me make you some breakfast before you head home." I stand up and head back over to the kitchen. "I hope you like bacon and eggs."

"Love them." He says and leans back into the couch. He must be really tired from checking on me all night as within five minutes I hear light snoring coming from him.