[6] Enclosed Halls

--

Warning: stalking, dry humping, moaning, groping, sexual assault (forced kissing), sexual thoughts, obsessive thoughts, threats, a chase

--

I stared at the doll lying haphazardly on the bed, it seemed my friend just tossed the doll and left it there. I picked up the porcelain doll and positioned it properly, so it was sitting next to me.

"What and I doing?" I let out a long sigh before looking down at the rule paper.

Rules

1. No guest

2. Never Leave Brahms Alone

3. Save Meals In Freezer

4. Never Cover Brahms Face

5. Read A Bedtime Story

6. Play Music Loud

7. Clean The Traps

8. Only Malcolm Brings Deliveries

9. Brahms Is Never To Leave

10. Kiss Goodnight

I sighed, with context from the movies I could see why some of these rules were here.

It made sense the doll was never to leave because then the REAL Brahms couldn't move him around. Playing loud music probably entertained the real Brahms or maybe it was to cover up his movements in the wall. While the 'no guest' rule isolated the nanny and the 'empty the traps' rule kept the rats out of the wall so Brahms could live semi-comfortable in there.

I sighed again before standing and taking the doll with me. "Alright then Brahms, your usual Nanny is gone so I'm here to fill the void. So let's go listen to some loud music." I said walking out of the room.

I made my way into what looked to be a study room, finding a record playing. I placed Brahms down and was about to start playing but paused when I heard some movement in the walls. I shivered feeling eyes on me so I stopped.

"Brahms," I muttered looking towards the doll. I walked over and sat down next to the porcelain doll, almost relaxing against it.

"Have you ever wanted to get away?" I said moving the doll onto my chest, I was pretty much lying sideways in the chair now.

"It's strange, the stress from the last few days has kinda dulled everything. I feel like I'm not in my body anymore." I said running my hand over the glass hair.

"But I do one thing, I'm gonna protect my friend and get back to my dad," I said feeling slightly brave now.

"I can't let my old man worry, you know?" I laughed a little, standing up. I walked over and started to play the vinyl loudly making me back up for a second.

I looked back at the doll now seeing it sitting politely on the chair, I shivered realizing Brahms was just right behind me.

I walked over and bent down, placing a kiss on the doll's forehead before standing up. "I'll be right back," I said quickly leaving the room.

The perk to the loud music was that it also covered my movement as well. If my plan went well, I'd be able to get my fire poker back out of Brahms's crawl space. Since I know he was the one who took it.

I went into a random room and started to feel around the walls, looking for any cracks or a space behind a painting. I found what I was looking for when I looked inside the closet, there was a painting in the back that revealed the crawl space.