[7] Forbidden Lips

--

Warning: sexual assault (Forced kissing), chasing, stress™, bad friend

--

I looked up at the panting Brahms above me. "Brahms-" I was silent when he placed his hand over my mouth. I could only stare up at the larger man, his mask eye holes showing me his glossy eyes.

"Y-You tried to leave." He said as I watched some tears drip down and out of his mask. I felt bad for a moment but then realized this guy pretty much sexually assaulted me.

I mumbled against his hand trying to speak and he seemed to catch the hint. He removed his hand and I looked up at him.

"Brahms, I have a family-" I started but was quickly stopped as he shook me. "SHut up! You tried to leave! You're supposed to stay here and take care of me!" He yelled throwing a tantrum.

I winced at the grip he had on me, feeling small in this man's arms. It was hard to find my bearings around him since he was literally on top of me, shaking me like an angry mother with their toddler.

"Brahms Brahm!" I yelled getting his attention back to me. "If I stay, will you stop shaking me?" I sighed feeling extremely dizzy.

"Your lying!" He yelled, "No I'm not!" I yelled back. "Then prove it!" He yelled as I looked up at him confused. I realized what he meant when he moved his mask to reveal his lips. I didn't have time to protest or consider my options because he quickly pressed his lips to mine.

If I was going to be forced to kiss him, I might as well take advantage of it and trick him. I tried to move my lips with him but his kiss was sloppy and desperate. His lips were strangely warm and soft for living in the walls for over two decades.

After a few moments he pulled away panting, it seemed I wasn't the only one left breathless. "Is that enough?" I said feeling my face burning red. He was about to say something but was thrown to the side.

"Holy shit." I lay on the ground surprised seeing Micheal Myers above me. I turned seeing that Micheal tossed Brahms across the room.

I tried crawling away from Micheal but was stopped as he grabbed me by the scruff. He lifted me up again, my feet hanging off the ground.

"Uh uh." I felt the color drain from my face as I stared at the man. I felt him tighten his grip around my color for a moment before he pulled me closer.

With his other hand, he began to trace the curve of my lip with his thumb. I nervously stared at him as he retracted his hand for a moment to move his mask. He lifted up his white mask before leaning in, I tried moving my face away but he was quicker.

Our lips met for a moment before I pulled away, making him frown slightly. He pulled his mask back down as I stared fearfully at him.

"LET HER GO!" Brahms yelled from behind Micheal. I looked towards his voice seeing him charging at Micheal with my fire poker.

I was dropped to the floor as Brahms fucking whacked Micheal over the head. Not wasting this opportunity, I ran towards the exit.

"You lair!" I could hear Brahms scramble to chase after me. I ran out of the room and out into the night. "I'm sorry! I can't worry my dad!" I yelled back slipping into my car. I fumbled to start the car as Brahms got closer.

"(Name)!" He yelled as I started my car. "Don't leave me here!" He begged as I put the car in drive.

"Forgive me!" I yelled at the pitiful man before speeding off. I could see him in my mirror, standing in the middle of the gravel road. I couldn't gauge his expression from how far I was away now, but his posture definitely screamed 'Mad'.

I let out a long sigh as I was left in silence while I drove, but my mind was anything but silent. My thoughts raced so fast that I felt my stomach turn to knots.

Micheal is following me like I originally thought and I was inclined to think the others were as well. I had to come to the realization that this situation probably wasn't going to be ending anytime soon. I needed to start thinking smarter, not harder.

I glanced down at the cuff hanging off my wrist, firstly I needed to get rid of that and get myself some food. I felt my stomach growl at the thought.

--

I drove out through the whole night, I was really starting to get tired after a few days of no sleep. I could barely keep my eyes open anymore, but I had to do one more thing before I passed out.

I needed to call my friends, no matter what I needed to make sure they were okay. If Brahms or even Micheal ended up hurting them, I wouldn't know what I'd do with myself.

I picked up my phone and dialed my friend, waiting for them to pick up. I heard them accept the call, making me smile.

"Hey-" I was cut off.

"The place is completely trashed! What did you do?" They yelled at me making me flinch. Was Brahms still inside the house? If he was he was pissed since he was the one who destroyed the house.

There was no way our little chase would've trashed the place like that to have my friend reacting that way. Maybe it was even Micheal but he isn't the type to throw tantrums.

"Get out of the house, the guy living in the walls is still here!" I yelled back, now worried for my friend.

"No one else is here asshole! Lose my number!" They yelled back before abruptly hanging up. I paused before glancing down at my phone, seeing they blocked my number. I groaned before leaning back in my seat, at least they were safe right?

I was about to drift off to sleep but stopped when I realized something. Brahms wasn't in the house anymore? Does that mean he's chasing me like Micheal and maybe even Norman?

I felt my chest tighten, they were following me. They knew what my car looked like, they knew what direction I was going in.

This time it wasn't fear that filled me, but a dark sense of determination to make it out of this alive. For now, I needed to rest.

I'd start driving again tomorrow and get some food in me and the cuffs off. I'd have to just sleep on the side of the road for now.

--

And that concludes Brahms's section! Hope you enjoyed it and you know he'll be appearing again since that's what I revealed in this chapter.

That's right, the killers are tracking (Name) through the story (Don't ask me how, I don't wanna think about it rn lol). So she has to worry about the treats ahead and behind. I'm gonna have fun writing random interactions.

Anyways have a nice day/Night/morning/afternoon - The writer