Ch.2: Unwelcome Guest, Sorting Surprise.

We were aboard the Hogwarts Express and tried to find a booth for us. Since Dumbledore tasked them to be my guides, I felt it was right to stick with them. We also seemed to be getting along.

(Y/n): "Hold on? You blew up your aunt?"

Harry: "I didn't mean to blow her up. It just happened."

Ron started to laugh at Harry's story. If you asked me, that woman clearly deserved it.

Ron: "Bloody brilliant."

Hermione: "It's not funny, Ron. Harry was lucky enough not to get expelled."

Hermione said, scolding Ron. I honestly found her to be kinda cute as she did.

Harry: "I think I'm lucky not to be arrested, actually."

Ron: "I still think it was brilliant."

(Y/n): "And it did sound like she deserved it? I don't know what I'd do if someone talked about my mom like that."

Hermione rolled her eyes, and I continued to find it cute. She then slid open the door to one of the booths that someone already seemed to occupy. Yet, they were sleeping.

Hermione: "Come on. Everywhere else is full."

Ron: "Who do you think that is?"

Ron said as he sat next to Harry by the sleeping man. I noticed the name on his "trunk" as they called it.

Hermione & (Y/n): "Professer R. J. Lupin."

Ron: "Do you know everything? How is it that she knows everything?"

He questioned as he looked towards Harry. Ron looked back to me with his confusion still obviously on his face.

Ron: "And, no offense, but how do you know?"

I shrugged as I pointed up at the man's luggage. Hermione and I then answered Ron's question as I pointed.

Hermione & (Y/n): "It's on his suitcase, Ronald."

Ron: "Oh."

Nothing else escaped Ron's lips. Hermione and I looked at each other and gave one another a shy smile as we both blushed. We both laughed a little until Ron spoke up again as he looked at us.

Ron: "It's like you two were made for each other?"

Hermione: "Sh- shut it, Ronald."

Hermione's blush then deepened as she looked out the window to hide her face. Ron and Harry both gave a slight chuckle while I nervously rubbed the back of my neck as I looked towards Kilgharrah. I have never been like this before. This nervousness when it came to someone of the opposite sex. Hermione, though, she made me feel different. I couldn't explain exactly what the feeling was, but it felt great. Harry then looked towards the sleeping professer.

Harry: "Do you think he's really asleep?"

Hermione: "He seems so. Why?"

Harry got up and grabbed the handle to the door of the booth we were in.

Harry: "I need to tell you something."

He then closed the door and took his seat once again. Harry then proceeded to tell us about what Ron's dad had told him about Sirius Black.

Ron: "Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

Harry nodded as Ron began to get worried. Hermione then began to speak in a calm but slightly worried tone.

Hermione: "But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean, everyone is out looking for him."

(Y/n): "She's right. I mean, if someone broke out of the wizard version of Alcatraz, all eyes have gotta be on the lookout. Also, not gonna lie, Sirius Black is a pretty sick name."