All Things That Are Good

"Tae, be careful! Be careful!"

I shrieked and giggled as I was given a wild piggy-back ride through the house by my strange, yet delightful butler. With my ankle still being sprained and sore, the servant had taken it upon himself to ensure that I wouldn't have to walk anywhere for the time being, and I felt royal. Obviously I hadn't ordered the man to carry me, but he wouldn't listen to my refusal. He insisted.

"Where to?" The butler asked, stepping in place like a prize-winning show-pony. "Upstairs? Downstairs? In-between stairs?"

"Hmm... I don't know," I mumbled, resting my chin on Taehyung's shoulder. "God, I'm going to be so terribly bored. I can't go dancing for the next two weeks. Fourteen whole days, Tae! I'll perish..."

"Is there not something else you like?" Taehyung asked, taking comically large steps toward the library. "No other interest?"

"Not really... I'm terribly boring, aren't I?" I asked with a sigh. "I wonder if I'll become fascinating someday."

"You are fascinating to me, master."

I let my fingers glide along the long rows of dusty books as Taehyung carried me through the room. I had already devoured quite a few of them, but I found myself in a bit of a reading dip. Dancing was simply so much more fun than disappearing in someone else's story. "Hey, isn't there any gossip among the servants I should know about?" I asked, my mind wandering from here to there.

"Gossip?"

"Yes. Any interesting stories? Any complaints?"

Taehyung hummed in thought, pushing me up a little further on his back. "I'm not sure, but Hoseok the cook, I told him I am not for him. He took it well, and we can be friends now."

"Oh," I said, twirling a strand of Taehyung's hair around my finger. "Well... I'm glad about that. It's very kind of you to be open to his friendship when he seemed so... persistent on pursuing you romantically."

"Actually, I think Yoongi the kitchenhelp, he likes Hoseok the cook, but he doesn't want to admit it. He is a grumpy man. Vrlo dalek."

"Oh, does he now?" I asked, my eyes litting up with interest. "How sad... perhaps he's been hurt by a one-sided love before. Maybe his heart is broken..."

"I had not thought of that!" Taehyung said, carefully sitting me down on a cushiony reading chair. "You know, you are very smart."

I huffed and crossed my legs, a cheeky idea slipping into my mind. "Tae, what do you say we... help Yoongi a bit?"

The butler saw my mischievous expression, and gulped. "Hm?"

"Let's write him a note!" I proposed with a grand smile. "Loveletters are the most romantic things ever! If one thing can fix a rocky relationship it's a good loveletter. Fetch me a pen and paper, I think I already know how to start."

Dear Yoongi,

I write to you because it is of the upmost importance.

My heart is close to bursting at the seams, you see, and before it spills awkwardly onto the relationship we have previously built, I've decided to inform you of my feelings in this way. The truth is that I have fallen for you. My dear Yoongi, you have bewitched me with your very being and throughout this I have been powerless against you. In most ways you are my opposite, but like a decalcomanie, I believe we are one and the same. I fear that we should ever be apart, and it shocks even me that I've begun to feel like this in only a short amount of time.