✩ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

sunday, hawkins indiana, 5:38 pm, 2029.

Mike rubbed his wrist and rolled his eyes, Will looked at him and chuckled. "They were only on for forty minutes, Mike." Will spoke.

"It still hurts!" Mike whined. Will giggled and ruffled his hair. "Why'd they even put us in handcuffs for that? It's not like we could've jumped up and ran away." His boyfriend shrugged.

"Well, now that we're out we should probably fix up our lives and get a actual job?" Will suggested. It went quiet for a bit, a few seconds later the couple started laughing.

"We're never doing that!" Mike said in between laughs, Will nodded in agreement.

- ꒰🪓꒱˚

sunday, hawkins indiana. 4:16 pm, 2029.

Holly sat in her bedroom, the room walls were painted a light orange, little pink flowers decorated along the walls. The color theme of her room was pink orange and yellow.

She wasn't a fan of her room, primarily because her favorite color was blue, and her room was absolutely drenched in pink.

Her room was switched to another room in the house, she didn't know what room it was before but she didn't pay attention to it that much.

She got bored of sitting with her notebook being stuck on a page not knowing what to write and decided to look in her closet for a board game to play with her family.

She opened the closet door and stepped on a little stool that helped her look at the top. Up there were tons of board games but on the far right she saw something.

It was a book. She furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed it, going back to sit on her bed. She was always a curious girl, she looked at the title.

Mike Wheeler memories
2011-2023

Her brother. She didn't remember much about her brother since she was six when he had "left the house", she was twelve now. But he didn't leave. He was arrested. But Holly didn't know that, no one ever told her.

She flipped through the book and saw multiple photos of her brother. He was smiling in a few photos. Most of the photos he smiled in were taken by a boy.

Holly remembered a bit about her brother. He spent some days with her, he had always took her to get ice cream once a week.

She flipped through more photos until she saw handwriting.

I got Will to help me with killing people. We both wanted the same thing, we killed two people today. It was pretty easy since old people are really gullible. They weren't that old, they were in their 20s.

She furrowed her eyebrows, is he talking about a game? Holly continued to read. She heard her door start to open and she hid the book behind her.

"Hey honey, what're you doing?" Karen sat on the edge of her bed.

"Hi Mom! Nothing! I have a question for you though." Holly wanted to know more about her brother.

"Whats up?" Her mom questioned, Holly quickly put the book under her pillow and sat more comfortably.

"Where did Mike go?" She asked after a few seconds, her moms eyes widened and fixed her face.