Chapter 1:Tomb

RING! I immediately jumped up in shock when I heard my phone ring. "Shia! Who the hell is calling?" I muttered, scratching my head. Without checking who was calling, I aggressively picked up my phone. "Hello?" I said, still madly irritated.

"Where are you?" the voice on the other line asked.

"What the heck? What kind of question is that?" I answered, even more annoyed. One of the things I hate is when someone disturbs me when I'm sleeping.

But then I remembered what date it was today. So, I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. After a few minutes, I finished my routine and grabbed my keys and phone. I walked towards my car and hopped in. Before I started the engine, I checked my phone.

I sighed deeply while staring at my phone.
"See you soon, my love." Before I got emotional, I started the engine and drove as fast as I could to reach my destination.
After an hour, I finally reached it. I got out of the car and from the place where I was standing, I saw a bouquet of flowers in different kinds and colors.
I walked towards it to see the love of my life. I was so excited to see him, to hug him, to tell him all my rants, and to finally kiss him.
When I reached the place where he is,

JOONG
Saavedra
Born Feb 1, 1990
Died Dec. 04, 2021
The tears that were about to drop finally flowed.
"Hi baby, long time no see," I said as my tears continued to drop. I sat behind his tomb, yes, his tomb.

"I miss you, baby. I missed you so much. You said we were staying together for a long time. You said you were staying by my side. You said we would have kids. But why, baby? Why did you leave me?" I said while still crying.

"I want to touch your face, your nose. I want to hug you, kiss you, but how? I was crying the whole day beside his tomb. I badly miss him so much.

"Happy birthday, my love. I love you," I said while still crying. Despite the heat from the sun, I didn't mind what I felt.

All I want for now is to cry out loud. And yes, today is February 1, 2022 - his birthday. He is my one and only, he is my everything. But from that day, the day where I was supposed to be happy, it turned out like a disaster.

*Flashback*
I was walking down the hallway because I was looking for Joong. Our party was about to start, and I was so excited to announce that we were finally getting married after everything that had happened.
While walking in the corridor, I heard something.
"Joong, please... I loved you, and I still do."
My feet automatically stopped, and my fists started to crumble.

Ken, I have a boyfriend, and we're geeting married. Can you please accept that?
"Yes, love, I know."
"Just forget about that slut. He's nothing. I'm better than him, love, please," Ken said without realizing what he was actually doing.
I felt pity for him, but I also felt more angry because of what he said. Does he think I'm a slut? Who does he think he is?
"I promise, I won't tell him. Just please come back to me."
I can't take it anymore.

*BLAAAGGGGG*

"Baby," I glanced at him for a moment, but immediately put my attention back to Ken and glared at him.

"Do you think you're way better than me, huh, Ken?" I sarcastically said to him.

"Of course, Dunk, I'm way better than everything," he proudly said.

"Tskkk... But how come the person you love chose to love me aside from you? How come he chooses to love the not-so-better option over you?" I sarcastically said, and his face turned red with anger.

"Being better than you makes me thankful because I have a man that you don't have. I have a man that you're dreaming of, and I got the man that you threw away. And now you want him to come back," a side smirk formed on my face as I walked towards him, little by little.

"The hell! Do you think I will allow that to happen? When I finally got closer to him, I bent slightly to reach his ears... 'Over my dead body,' I whispered. I stood straight to see his reaction, and if I were to rate it from 1 to 10 on how red his face is, it's a 12. Hahaha... 'So you better keep your distance from my fiancé, or else you will see,' I said with a smirk as I lightly tapped his face and turned around. 'Let's go, baby. Everyone is waiting outside,' I said while walking towards Joong. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 'Do you really think it will happen?' I clicked my tongue. 'If Archen will never be mine again, neither will you.' I was a gun. I immediately turned around because I knew it. But... *BANG!"

I closed my eyes, but I didn't feel any pain.
Instead, I felt someone hug me.
"No... Nooooll! Baby."
My tears continue to flow. Seeing my man in
this kind of situation is so painful.
"I love you, baby. I love you, my sunflower....
*ack... I'm sorry."
"Baby? B-baby... noooooo!"
End of the flashback.
"If I had held my anger, if I had controlled
my temper, if I had chosen to leave instead
of doing those nonsense things, maybe you
would still be alive, maybe you would still be
here, maybe... M-maybe *huhuhuhu... B-baby
*huhuhuh..."
"Hey, are you okay?"
I hear it and face the person.
"Yes, b-but..."
I wipe my tears when I
My body freezes, my heart stops beating...
"Baby!"