Chapter 4

Kriiinggg!

"That's my phone. Where is it?" I calmly said. I never dare to argue with them because I know to myself that they are right.

"Here," Mix said.

I immediately grab my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes!"

"I'm on my way." As I hang up my phone, I carelessly remove my dextrose and other stuff that is connected to my body.

"Shit! Dunk, what are you doing?"

"What's your problem?"

"Sorry, guys, but I need to go."

"What?" both exclaimed.

"But you haven't fully recovered," Phuwin demanded.

I didn't mind them, just grabbed my jacket and put it on. After that, I walked in front of them and tapped their shoulders.

"Thank you, guys, but I need to go back home. My grandfather knows what happened to me, and he wants to confiscate all my sports cars. I can't let that happen, you know that they are my life," I said to them.

I grabbed Mix's car keys while saying to Mix, "May I borrow your baby, Arthur? Huh, Mix?" A sly smile appeared on my face.

Mix was too stunned to speak. I walked out of my room and went to the parking lot of the hospital.

"Grandpa, wait for me. You're so stubborn. My nerves are shaking because of you. You're always like that. If I have any trouble, you always want to take my babies."
"I started the engine of Max's car and drove as fast as I could."

Mix's POV

When Dunk left the hospital, Phuwin and I did our best to catch up to him. The fact that he hadn't recovered yet didn't seem to deter him from leaving and driving again. And to my surprise, he drove my car.

"Mix, hurry up! We might lose him," Phuwin said. I could see that he was also worried about Dunk's situation, but this man was really good at driving sports cars.

"I'm trying, but he's hella fast," I said while trying to locate Dunk.

"STOP THE CAR!"

"What?"

"I said stop the car!" Phuwin shouted, and I immediately stepped on the brake.

*EEEEEK!!!

"Now, move!" he shouted again. With a still trembling, I hastily moved to the backseat while Phuwin sat in the driver's seat, his expression confused.

"Seatbelt," he said. I nodded my head to indicate that I understood.

Without any warning, Phuwin started driving immediately... Why so fast, even faster than before?

"Shia! Phuwin! Slow down!" I shouted, but my body was shaking as I tried to fix my seatbelt. I attempted it multiple times, but my hands were shaking so badly that the clip wouldn't fit.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH.... I love you, Papa. I love you, Mama... I won't do this again!" I shouted as if my throat would come out.

When I finally fixed my seatbelt, I held on tightly and prayed that my body parts would stay intact.

"Shut your mouth, Mix. I can't concentrate," Phuwin said with a high voice.

"How can I? When I feel like my soul is not mine at all... Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Phuwin is good at racing."

"Oh, come on, he is one of the kings of racers after all... But that's not the point."

"Well, I think he knew. The point is, I can't feel my body now."

"We continued to run over Dunk, and he is still moving fast as if he knew that there is someone behind him trying to catch him."

"Dunk is a good racer as well, and he is a good mentor to Phuwin, the ultimate racer of all."