Chapter 6:Encounter

Do you already know my name? If not, then let me introduce myself. I am Dunk Del Fuego, the only grandchild of my dear grandfather, Damian Del Fuego. Unfortunately, my parents passed away when I was young, so they are no longer with us. I was raised by my grandfather, Damian, who took care of me since I was little. Despite our constant fights and bickering, I love him dearly. Currently, I am a third-year college student pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. I haven't introduced my two best friends yet. First, there's Mix Austin. He is a very noisy friend of mine who never runs out of stories. Most importantly, you can always make him happy with more food. He is studying information technology and has a great passion for computers.

The other one is Phuwin Villafuerte, and he is the serious type of guy. He is always focused on everything and is the cool one among the three of us. He will never leave you in times when you need him. He's the same as me, taking a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. But the three of us are not just typical college students that you will meet. We are beyond that. If you want to know more, I'll tell you in the future.

Dunk came to the kitchen after finishing his shower and dressed in his uniform. He is tall and handsome, and many students want him, including both girls and guys. However, Dunk knows his preference - he loves guys - and his grandpa and friends know and accept him wholeheartedly.
Dunk ate his breakfast and finished it quickly. Mix was happily eating his omelette and bread that he had prepared. When he was about to grab his bag, the doorbell rang.

Dunk went to the door to open it and see who was outside.

"Hello, Prince Dunk! Finally, you got out of your castle. Why did you take so long? I was bored in the car. And where is Mix?" said none other than my twin, Phuwin. "
There are a lot of students saying that we are twins. Yeah, we are like twins, but I'm more handsome than him.

"Hey, Dunk, who was that?" Mix came out behind me.

"Finally, you asshole! Why did you take so long? I told you to make it faster," Phuwin said.

"I'm sorry, I'm hungry, and Lolo Damian insisted on having breakfast here, so as an obedient child, I'll accept his offer. I don't waste food, and I'm a person who doesn't say no to a blessing," Mix said while chuckling.

I don't know what will happen on our first day of school. There is always chaos when these two are together.

"Stop arguing; we're going to be late. Let's go," I said to them.

The three of them went to college in Phuwin's car. Dunk is unaware that this is the start of a life-changing journey.

University
Dunk's POV

"Hey guys, I'm so excited for the first day of class. There are a lot of new faces here! I hope I will find a new lover this year," Mix said excitedly.

"Please, Mix, stop wishing for that! Just focus on your food," Phuwin said.

"You two!" I pointed my finger and shouted at them, "You are always bickering and arguing in front of me. Can you please give me peace for at least 5 minutes?" I said to them.

Phuwin hit Mix's head. "This man always annoys me. Focus on studying and don't think about lovers. You will get hurt like him," Phuwin pointed his finger at me.

Dunk hit Phuwin's hand. "Ouch, Dunk! It hurts nah," he said, caressing his hand.

"You deserve it!" Mix said while running away to Phuwin.

Gosh, these two.

As they walk through the hall, there is some commotion; there are a lot of students in the hallway.
When they are in front of the  room, they can't go in because of some students.

"Excuse me! Can you move? We can't go in," Dunk said. Some students gave way, but when he was about to walk through, in the middle of the commotion, Dunk did something unexpected. He bumped into someone's back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he said, trying to fix the man's shirt.

"What the heck! Are you blind?" the man said angrily. "Look at my shirt," pointing to the coffee  spilled on his shirt.

"I'm really sorry," Dunk replied, but the man wouldn't allow it. He grabbed Dunk's collar. "Do you know who I am?" the man shouted at him.

"No! And I don't care to know. But do you know who I am?" Dunk replied with a sarcastic face. He's so annoying. And that tone of his voice makes Dunk's blood boil. Dunk cleared his throat and tried to calm himself.

"I don't care who you are or where you're from!" Dunk said through gritted teeth. That guy is getting on Dunk's nerves. "You really don't know me," the man's words were cut off when someone spoke.

"Of course, I know you," a man spoke nearby, sitting on a bench comfortably while playing with his katana. The man holding Dunk's collar felt his eyes shiver and grew nervous. He suddenly let go of Dunk's collar.

"Who are you?" Dunk asked, but the man just smirked.

"You don't know me, but I know you, and no one will ever hurt you," the man said, slowly standing up. "And soon, you'll be mine, Dunk Del Fuego," he said, tossing his katana towards the guy who was about to punch Dunk.

"And you!" he pointed his finger at the guy. "Don't you ever dare touch him again. You'll know what's going to happen! Remember that!" He glared at the man as if he was going to kill him.