Chapter 2 :Faceless Dream

Does the dream have meaning?
What if the person in your dreams became
faceless when you woke up?
And you can't even remember what they look
like.
Do you think you will meet that person in
the future? Or will your dream become your
nightmare?
Chapter 1: Faceless Dream
"Baby!"
I woke up crying and gasping for breath.
Why am I crying?
What is that? BABY? Who are they?
Why am I sitting on the floor with a man in
my lap, covered in blood? Why am I crying at
his tomb? Who is he? Why can't I remember
his face? Why can't I remember their faces?
And who the hell is that man pointing a gun
at me? I know it's me, but who are they?
This is the first time I've had a dream like
this. And why can't I even remember their
names and faces?

"Urgghh, my head hurts from trying to remember, but I can't. And I just noticed that I'm in the hospital because of the dextrose attached to my hand! Why am I in the hospital? What happened? And suddenly, a nurse came in.

"Hello, sir. How are you? Do you feel any pain?" she asked while checking my IV.

"Nurse, my head hurts. Can you please explain what happened? Why am I here?" I asked, feeling confused.

"Your friends brought you here, sir. According to them, the impact of your collision with the racetrack barricade was strong when you were practicing."

Then, the incident flashed in my mind.

Flashback
Racetrack

"Dunk, can you please forget that scumbag? He's an asshole. Please stop torturing yourself," I did not respond to Phuwin's rants. I simply looked straight into his eyes, and he let out a deep sigh and wore a worried expression. I'm grateful that no matter what happens, Phuwin is always by my side. He never abandons me.

"Stop crying, Dunk. Your eyes are swollen. I told you not to waste your tears on that scumbag. He's not worth it. Trust me, there is someone out there who is right for you, someone who deserves your love," Phuwin said, gazing at me intently.

"I will try," I smiled bitterly at him. "I just don't know what I'm going to do anymore. My mind is confused. Just give me time, Phuwin. I know I can overcome this too."

My mind is in chaos. I need some time. I know I will overcome this eventually.

He didn't answer me, but he let out a deep sigh. I know he will support me in every decision I make. That's why I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

I got mad because my boyfriend, oh, my ex-boyfriend rather, cheated on me. I saw him having sex with someone in his condo. I wanted to surprise him, but I was the one who got surprised. I gave him everything I had. I always gave him time, even when I was tired. But still, my love for him was not enough.

I knew from the beginning that Steven didn't love me. I gave him everything, hoping that he would eventually learn to love me, but nothing happened. I'm aware that he already had someone he loved, but I didn't pay attention to that because I thought he would learn to love me. But in the end, he still chose that woman over me. I found out when I saw them fully naked in his condo.

I love him, and because of that love, I didn't realize that I became stupid to him. It's enough! It's over!

"Phuwin, I promise this is the last time I'll cry for him. Just this once," I said while smiling at him. Before Phuwin could speak, I hopped onto my motorcycle and put on my helmet and gloves for safety. I want to forget him! I want to start again!

Racing is my hobby; this is where I pour all my anger. I want to drive until I feel better.

I start the engine of my Ducati.
I go around the racetrack a few times. I feel safe here. I'm happy when I'm here. This is one of my comfort zones.
I want to release all the pain I feel. I scream because of my frustrations.
"Ahhhhh! I hate you! I hate you so much! This is the last time I will cry for you! Steven, this is the last time I will love you. After this, I will totally forget you," I scream while crying.
"Stop crying, Dunk. He's not worthy of your tears, your love, and trust," I said to myself.
After a few laps on the racetrack, I decided to stop. But unexpectedly, my motorcycle lurched in the middle of the racetrack. I tried to control my handlebars, but I couldn't. It was too late. My motorcycle almost collided with the steel bars on the side of the racetrack, and in an instant...
Blaaaaggg!
Everything went black, and I just woke up here in the hospital.

End of flashback.