3 - Learn From The Witch

The Namekian watched as the child before him practicing his move set while applying the usage of magic. While the very concept of power is similar to that of using Ki, the ability was not based on the physical strength and therefore would not have much limitations in what can be developed overtime. The only downside the usage of magic had was its applications that was beneficial to someone who was more focused on more physical combat. Ki had more suitability in benefiting the fighter in enhancing their strengths and was simply to say more attack based, whereas magic was more support based. Satori's usage of magic followed the same rule and concept, therefore it was nothing noteworthy if the result was to have someone feel wary.

No, the boy himself had more understanding of magic than he did and therefore understood its capabilities. It was only perhaps due to him having been part of the Demon Clan that the usage of magic was simple enough to perform even with the lack of knowledge that came with it. There was indeed books and scrolls which contained more advance spells, however it was something that he didn't dwell on and would seem to stay as such. That did not mean he would not pass on the experience of those magic spells, it was simply a reward Piccolo provided when Satori met the quota in what he instructed.

The magic spell that looked to become a common aspect in the boy's fight style was using the ability to drain energy from his opponent through contact. The magic ability to absorb someone's energy was more than what it actually entailed. He knew now as such during the first time when he had his Ki being drain from Satori's hold on his leg. From Satori's own development process into further evolving the spell, he desired the ability to work upon when he was to hit as well. Since it was still related to physical contact, the property change wasn't something that was difficult to adjust.

Another magic that had surprised him was by casting a small illusion. A small weak and pathetic spell which had no real power but to disorganise the opponent's thinking process and could be instantly broken with just a simple burst of energy. Satori found reasons to believe the spell to be beneficial in a prolonged fight rather than at the beginning. While Piccolo himself did not understand the feeling of being intoxicated, he knew enough to know how an earthling would come around to be in such state, therefore he was mildly impressed when Satori was able to replicate a similar effect during their sparing session. The Namekian found the sensation of being drunk to truly be a terrible state to be in in any occurrence during a fight. The body's lack of coordination was one of the many things that caused his ire as well as the sensation of his sights becoming blurry and unfocused. Nevertheless, it was all of an illusion which he broke immediately even when he had to take some attacks which led to more of his energy being drained from him. A truly annoying combo and he felt a brief set of pride in the fact that the boy was studious enough to use what experience he received to further reach his level in strength even when the boy still couldn't defeat him. The Namekian found it bizarre enough that Satori emotions was being kept in check, he felt this reason to merely be because of the mature nature of the previous body being implemented onto this current one but he couldn't know for sure.

The fact that he lacked any fighting skills suggested that the emotions the boy held was merely adapted during training. It wasn't drastic but noticeable nonetheless. "You're ability to wield magic continues to grow, good." Piccolo nodded his head as he instructed the boy to increase the weight of both their clothes which led to marks to be dug down to the ground for several days until the two had gotten used to the new weight.

There was a limit in how much weight could be increase due to how much proficiency had with magic and therefore the spell was trained to further increase the heaviness of their clothes. Even then, the spell wasn't useful itself when the caster couldn't handle the amount of weight he distributed himself. It fortunate yet again that Satori's healing prowess healed his body only causing it to become stronger and handle more punishment.