It is October 6th.

Officially 5 months, since you've sent that pgh

Officially 5 months, since you've sent that pgh. A lot has happened, really all that I wish you were there for but I guess now I don't really care if you were though. I feel like now I'm okay with what has happened and have accepted it. It's a lot of better, I think of you in a good manner, but it still hurts a bit believe me, I know I wouldn't have the strength to look at you in the eye again for a while now or know and see what & "who you've been up to," It's better this way, at least for me. I'll always care about you and have love for you, you didn't want this with me and that's okay. I hope you find that one. That one you'll answer and pick up immediately just for her. That one you'll never ghost, never let her think that shit is one sided and show her fully that she is the one you want, show her the love I've always wanted. I hope your happy, I pray that you're happy. I pray that she's happy with you. And I also pray I never get to see it until I'm ready. There's this boy in my class... yeah here we go again Lmfao? What's funny is when I knew I was crushing on him I instantly got mad, prayed against it and said I'm not even completely over you. Lol. Guess it happens idk. But there's this boy in my class, really cute, love his personality so far unless it's a facade, love his voice omgg and he's kind of smart to me and etc. he's adorable to me actually. But yeah. When I look at him all I think of is the lessons you taught me. A man should be obsessed over me not the other way around(in actuality we both should be but ifykyk) it got to a point where I felt like I was chasing you C, I can't do that no more, never again. A man should be asking me out, wanting to see me, going out his way for me not the other way around because I am the prize, always. I'll probably like boys for the rest of my life, come across many men, many heartbreaks or many good times until I meet that one but you taught me something very important no matter how much I want someone until I am sure they are truly 100% invested in me the way I am for them? Never ever take that route with them otherwise you'll lose yourself the way I lost myself like these last past 5 months. I swear it was the most terrible moment in my life by far, nothing compares to this. Not even the time I did what I did to my face I swear that shit broke my heart too. But this? This right here literally made me felt physically weak, eyes drained out and sobbed nothing like I ever did in my life... Thank you though, I'll always love you in a sense. I hope you never find out what that did to me when you left.. I tried my hardest to make it seem like I didn't care because when you left me like it was the easiest thing in the world to do, like I said, it broke me. You may not believe me but you were my first love, in those 3 months I spent with you. One of the most amazing months in my life. I appreciate everything single moment I had with you and the times you made me feel most beautiful at work back then when I felt like my worse self. I could go on, and forever but take care, "sweetheart,"

"I never worry, life is a journeyI just wanna enjoy the rideWhat is the hurry? It's pretty earlyIt's okay, we'll take our timeThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are we" - Nicki Minaj💖

I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's okay, we'll take our time
The night is still young
And so are we" - Nicki Minaj💖