« 𝘈𝘤𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰 » - 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘉𝘦 𝘢 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳?

Ren woke up before her roomates, which was unusual. She noticed how Ruby looked pissed off even while she slept. 'Huh. Weird.'  Ren thought to herself, before standing up, accidentally making her spell book hit the floor, along with a loud slamming noise that erupted from the action. 

   No one woke up thankfully, but Jello did stir a bit, Ren may or may not have used a sleeping spell on her. 

   Nevermind that. 

   She was starving as hell and needed some food. She felt a gentle nudge of soft fur against her leg and looked down, seeing her pet rabbit. What was his name again? Coco? Coffee! She said, finally remembering her rabbit's name. 

   She was a bit confused though. How did her rabbit end up here as well? 

   She picked up the brown rabbit and continued her quest to find something to eat. The rabbit was happily nuzzled in between her arms as she stepped out of the house, immediately being attacked by the cold air outside. 

   She shivered, jealous that her rabbit was happy and warm with his fur. She heard the footsteps of someone coming to the front door after her. She spun around, met with the gray eyes of Jello. "What are you doing with the Emergency Food ?" Jello said, pointing to the brown rabbit in Ren's arms. 

   Ren immediately turned her arms away from Jello, glaring at her. "We aren't eating my pet! The hell?!" Ren muttered the last part. 

   Just as Jello was about to steal the rabbit from Ren's arms, a loud "QUACK!" appeared from down below. 

   Jello and Ren simultaneously looked down, to see Jello's pet, Goosey-Goose. Who, as the name states, is a goose. 

   Jello's eyes widened a bit before turning nonchalant, "I guess my equations were off by a bit..." She murmured to herself. Goosey-Goose, walked through a midnight blue portal, reappearing with some Hot Cheetos. 

   At the scent of Joy's favorite chips, her eyes snapped open quickly, and she lunged for the bag. Goosey-Goose gave her a stern 'quack', along with a matching look. Joy inwardly shivered, she knew what that look meant, as the several peck-shaped scars on her arm were confirmation enough. 

   Goosey-Goose looked at Jello, before giving her a series of quacks, which she (somehow?) understood. She looked up, before giving Goosey-Goose a small nod, after which he flew onto her shoulder to rest. She looked at the now awake Ren and Joy, who were giving her a look.

   Jello just pinched the bridge of her nose before continuing on her rant. "Goosey-Goose here has the ability to make portals in this world. Apparently, he will be living in his own 'domain' in one of those portals." Jello took another deep breath before continuing, "He just said to call him when we need it. He'll also pop up whenever I guess." The girl just shrugged, as her friends stood before her with a flabbergasted expression. 

  So Goosey-Goose has some nonsential powers? Totally normal, sure. 

   But what really inched their curiosity was how Jello, - didn't seem to care in the slightest - as if it was a regular Tuesday. 

   I mean, she, herself, did have goofy-ass powers, but seriously-? 

   "Hey! Earth to Ren and Joy!" Jello waved her hand in front of the two girls' faces, as they stood still with a blank expressions. She sighed as Goosey-Goose laid in her lap, cuddling close with the black haired girl . 

   The smell of Jello's newly gifted food lifted them out of their trance, and they looked at the feast in front of them. Ruby and Suki woke up the same time, before quickly digging into the food as well. 

   The docking of the ship, planting its anchor down in the harbor, let the girls know that they were FINALLY at their destination - Dolle Harbor- Ren's face contorted into creepy grin. As she, with Suki and Ruby, all shouted together "HUNTERXHUNTER WAIFUS HERE WE COME!!!" 

   This obviously got them a lot of weird looks, but not as many looks as the tall man did. He had a goofy ass nose, with torn up clothing and seemed to be moving at mach 20. They ignored his screams of how, 'the hunter exam is a one way ticket to death' or something of the sort. 

   The group was more worried about Ruby, Suki, or Ren saying something else that will make them die of embarrassment. "Okay... Where do we go now?" Ren questioned, tilting her head to the side. Jello pointed to the hill where a giant tree resides. 

   "Ah, irl cheat codes. Beautiful." Joy said, as she wiped a fake tear from the corner of her eye. The others just rolled their eyes. "Last one to get there is a rotten egg!" And in the blink of an eye, Jello ran. 

   She destroyed multiple roads with the craterous imprint of her feet. The impact of each stride stirred up clouds of dust while huge gusts of wind appeared. She left carnage in her wake; destroying food stalls and cracking windows in the near vicinity. 

   The wind, was enough to blind everyone, and if it wasn't for the girls knowing it was their friend, they'd think a hurricane had ripped through the small town. 

   The group turned to the road with an unreadable expression. "MOTHERFU-" Joy shouted, with Ren slapping her hand on the girl's mouth before she could curse any more. Ren groaned with a look of tiredness on her face that didn't suit a normal twelve year old. 

   The townspeople looked horrified at the crumbling road that stood before them. With a wave of her hand, Ren enveloped and her friends in a green light. She snapped her fingers, bringing her to Jello, while the others followed quickly behind.

════════════════════════

" 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵. " – 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘴

════════════════════════