« 𝘈𝘤𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 » - 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘧𝘶 𝘕𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦!

Once they made it to the second challenge, they were met by the worried voices of their friends – mainly Suki. 

  Ren looked into the next challenge, consequently being dropped on her back by Jello, like a turtle. She saw a really pretty teal-haired waifu, and some big ahh black-haired feller. And that is how the second phase of the hunter exam started.

  As soon as the phase started, Ren vanished. No trace, no letter, just gone, in a flash of green. Ruby and Suki silently cursed her, knowing that this was her way of trying to impress Menchi - with her admittedly, otherworldly cooking skills. 

  The hunt for the pigs went as such: Ruby killing the pigs with a knife that she got from god knows where. Suki exploding the pigs, and their guts everywhere. Joy chasing the pigs into a corner of a forest, and putting earbuds in their ears, blasting some unholy music, just waiting for the time they would faint. And, finally, Joy's little talk with Jello. 

  "So, you're telling me, you got this strength, just by training? " Joy said through gritted teeth, looking at her surroundings. "Yup!" 

  There was an eerily quiet silence. A calm before the storm, if you will. 

  "YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME- YOU LITERALLY BLEW GIANT PIG SIZED CRATERS IN- LIKE- 50 TREES! AT THIS POINT THAT'S JUST FUCKING DEFORESTATION- " Ruby had to restrain Joy from choking the ever living fuck out of Jello. 

  It was finally to the part where they would actually begin to cook. Ren smiled smugly at Ruby and Suki, who had literal fire in their eyes. This was not just a competition. It was a matter of life and death.

  A trial to find out, who , out of the three of them, were worthy for Menchi. Though it didn't seem like it, this was the greatest motivation the three of them could ever possess. The length to ones will go to, was, truly, frightening. 

  Jello and Joy just were sitting there, oblivious to anything, as Menchi continued to explain the challenge once again. Ren immediately opened her spellbook – which Suki and Joy had for some reason – and read through something. She closed the book as quickly as she opened it, and started to cook. 

  The big black-haired guy was looking at the food Ren was making excitedly. Ruby and Suki scrambled to make food, looking at the huge pig they had . 

  Ren was making herself more slowly, chopping off the nose of the pig and getting rid of anything that wouldn't taste good. Ruby and Suki chuckled at Ren as they went to go present their separate dishes to Menchi. 

  The black-haired guy – who they recently learned is Buhara – ate Ruby and Suki's food quickly, where as Menchi took a bite and then sent it off. 

  Ren chuckled back at them, then finished her dish. Ren had made grilled pork chops, with a soy glaze. 

  Where did she get the soy sauce? Rumor on the street was that she bargained it from Goosey-Goose in return for a packet of goldfish.

  Ren presented her dish to Buhara and Menchi, who both ate all of it. Ren gave Ruby and Suki a sly grin. "You pass!" Menchi said to Ren, who nodded and walked back to her station. A bunch of grown men were looking at her, confused as hell how a twelve-year-old beat them. 

  And where the hell was Joy and Jello you ask? 

  Well, Joy was just vibing in the background, and Jello... It was too late for her. 

  Ren, Suki, Joy, and Ruby, could only watch in horror as Jello inched towards the stove.  It had slipped through their minds, and now they were going to have to pay the price. They were horrified, as everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. 

  The second Jello even touched the stove it set a big fire, to... Well- everything. 

  The examiners were absolutely shocked, of how a stove could produce that much fire. It was literally not possible. 

  The group of girls could only shiver in horror to flashbacks of that fateful September 21st. It was happening all over again. First it would seem as everything would be fine, but then the stove would be on fire, the whole ground would be on fire, and they would be sentenced to a year in prison for arson and domestic terrorism. 

  That's just how life went sometimes. Thank god Jello and Ren was able to glock those SWAT members in the face, or they wouldn't have made it out of there. 

  Ren exhaled sharply, looking as the others desperately tried to put out the fire. Ren looked at Kurapika, who seemed to be silently panicking as well. Gon was freaking the hell out, while Leorio was trying to keep him away from running into the fire. And Killua was just staring at Jello with an unreadable blank-faced expression. Even the goofy ass clown looked amused. 

  Also adding in Jello and Suki, who were staring at the fire with stars in their eyes. Damn, pyromaniacs. Soon, the whole row of kitchens were on fire. The group just sighed. This is why Jello is never allowed near the kitchen, EVER. 

  As it seemed everything was going to go south, the hunter chairman - Isaac Netero, in all of his old man glory - popped up and took out the fire somehow. There were prayers, a lot of tears, and ' thank the lords' as the old man descended from the air craft, after the fire was put out .

  Let's just say, right as Jello was about to jet the fuck on out of there, a pale hand grabbed her. Jello looked to see Hisoka grabbing her wrist, and before she could even react, Menchi pulled her by the shirt. 

  The group could only watch in fear as Menchi pulled Jello into the aircraft, talking something about giving her some pointers in the kitchen with an evil smirk on her face. "Menchi only makes that face when she is going to kill someone..." Buhara stated , sweat dropping. 

  The rest of contestants could only pray for the girl's life, as Jello could be heard cursing out Hisoka in the distance. Gon was confused as to what the slurs- I mean words, meant, while Kurapika just facepalmed. 

  Ren, Ruby and Suki, could only think of how Jello, quote on quote, sabotaged them. It was a brilliant plan, though they hated to admit it. Pretend to burn down the forest to get some 'pointers' from Menchi. 

  "SLICK BASTARD! " Ruby shouted, and crushed the ground with her fist. They couldn't even blame Jello for how well her so called 'plan' was oriented. 

  Truly, no one could be so bad at cooking they almost burned down a whole forest... 

  Right?

   It had to be an elaborate plan, no one could really be that shit, for a whole ass row of stoves, (and person) to be caught on fire.

  This had to be some articulate plan... It was the only explanation. 

  To anyone reading, you might be thinking of how much of an imbecile these 3 were to believe Jello did all of that. 

  Really, it wasn't their fault that they had thought that Jello had made some elaborate plan for Menchi. They did say stupidity held no bounds. It just so happened that Jello's was enough to break the minds of 3 of her best friends.